Debate Mansion

suicide??? right or wrong? - Page 4

kaleidoscope thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Princess

I don't agree with you. I have the guts to face my problems and have been doing so for as long as I can remember. I have the strength to do so. But I still tried twice.

I am not scared to face my problems. If i was, then I wouldn't have been where I am today. I have faced each problem and got through it. I even know how and when to ask for help.

I am not afraid of life or my problems. why would i be? Is that gonna make life any easier? No.

are you sure that suicide is the easy way? I don't think so. It's not easy to take away your own life. It might seem like that, but it's not.

Overall, you can't understand why people commit suicide unless you have been through what they have. It's easy to say that they are scared and stuff, but if you really look into their lives you will know why they want to die.

I partially agree with you Princi...It is true that the people who commit suicide are not always cowared and scared...it is just that life didn't turn as the way it should be for them.

But suicide can't be an option or solution under any reason, When we were given the gift called life, it was not us who decided to take it or not so killing it or giving up shouldn't be on our hands too.

With life we never know what it has next for us. So we should not give up hope. As sometimes miracles also do happen on earth. And thats the things I learnt from my life through a hard way.πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: chocolate

I partially agree with you Princi...It is true that the people who commit suicide are not always cowared and scared...it is just that life didn't turn as the way it should be for them.

But suicide can't be an option or solution under any reason, When we were given the gift called life, it was not us who decided to take it or not so killing it or giving up shouldn't be on our hands too.

With life we never know what it has next for us. So we should not give up hope. As sometimes miracles also do happen on earth. And thats the things I learnt from my life through a hard way.πŸ˜›

Well, It's ok if things didn't turn the way they wanted them to turn few times.......but if it's happening everytime, then what do you do?

Your right, we didn't have a say if we want this life or not. So that's why I think we should be allowed to take it away when we want it.

fatty1 thumbnail
i feel sorry! now we all know life is meant to be! it's a lot of hard work!
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Commiting suicide is like very cowardous. I mean I understand that some people are tired of life and pressure. I've been through it, one person from my school had commited suicide, but not because he was a coward, he said he wanted to experience death, which was very scary! It haunts me till today. I am very sorry to hear about it Misha. Btw, some people don't want a gift like life, but then after they get over their depression moment, they will understand that besides horrible things happening in your life, there are many other happiness-related things happening to your life. And how much farther you can go to achieve what you've always wanted to achieve ever since you were little. SO I'd say, you should live your life, and you may flop some obstacles but the rest is all for you to win!
ME_T thumbnail
i think u shouldn't commit suicide but i don;t think ur a coward if u do.. it takes guts to kill urslef.......i mean it's hard knowing how upset all ur loved ones will be if u do
Angelic_J thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Princess

But what if you don't want this gift?πŸ˜•

But u still have to keep itπŸ˜ƒ

Naina_Manam thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JK_5

But u still have to keep itπŸ˜ƒ

I agree!!!

deepti4u thumbnail
hey misha im sori to hear bout ur friend
but i seriously do not think that commiting suicide is the end to a problem...no matter wat sistuation they are in it can be shared...life is too beautiful to waste n at the same time is to short ppl need to open their eyes n see.
i undastand if they r goin thru a bad phase in life such as depression bt there is always a cure
life needs to be fully experienced before you decide to waste it...
dannyk thumbnail
I think suicide is not the final option ..

this is life and and in this as we got some good times some bad time will always there and those who frightened to bad times do such kind of things .. but after suicide every thing didn't end it make situation worse for there families friends
hazelgirl thumbnail
totally wrong....its a cowards act