sangitadas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
Dear Friends 😃

It's been quite for some time now that Ardhangini has started. But the participation level in this Section is not much. 😕

We need to do newer and beter things to spruce up our Section and I am sure all of us agree on this accord. 😊

Please feel free to come here and share your views, ideas and suggestions about what we can do to make this Section one of the best Sections.

We will select the best ideas and implement them. 😉

Since I was shifting to Mumbai, I was held up for quite some time and couldn't take care of this Section. But now I will be here to help, so anybody who needs any kind of help, please PM me.

And please do stick to Rules. 😆

Ardhangini Development Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great to have you back Sangita Di! Well, I think that we should start some GOTW's and DOTW's...also, I have started a COTW because its about Valentine's day its approaching soon, so i wanted to start the topic before it was too late 😭...so I'm sorry about that [please dont yell, i just got yelled at by my parents and will cry if u also do 😛]sorry for any inconveniences ...but it's about time that this forum also get more participation...and again...WELCOME BACK!!! 

👍🏼 Esha
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Yeah, Sangita, you are right, we need to spice up this section a lot...we need to advertise this section and attract more members here....there were Gaurav fans here before, now with Gaurav gone, i think many have left.. 😕 😕
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yeah, this section does need spicing up... Will be more fun with more interaction. I think as was mentioned above some GOTW's, MOTW's, contests, and maybe even a NL... 😃

eexxoottiicc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great, I'd try to participate more! 😛
seasonss thumbnail
But the serial is stooping to the level of the usual saas bahu and foolish scheming where no one knows but everyone thinks they know kind of a thing ........ doesn't make sense? well the story is pretty clear Priyam's real mom will make life miserable for Kangana and slowly but surely raktima and that Bipasha's sister will also join in getting both of them away from each other!! Now where have I seen this before? hmmm! 🤢
sangitadas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: imprincess333

Great to have you back Sangita Di! Well, I think that we should start some GOTW's and DOTW's...also, I have started a COTW because its about Valentine's day its approaching soon, so i wanted to start the topic before it was too late 😭...so I'm sorry about that [please dont yell, i just got yelled at by my parents and will cry if u also do 😛]sorry for any inconveniences ...but it's about time that this forum also get more participation...and again...WELCOME BACK!!! 

👍🏼 Esha

Hi Esha thanks for welcoming me back and sorry for replying late. Was just bogged down with flu and work. 🤢🤢 Don't worry I will be here everyday and we can all work together to make this Section more participative.
sangitadas thumbnail
Ok how about we start with a Banner Contest? I think for one it will give us some colour in this Forum.

Then we can move on to other Contests too. 😃
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
^^ my god you just stole my words outta my mouth..i was gonna PM u about it..we should definitely have a banner contest..and invite as many members as possible, if possible, make it a GA..so tht we can have many participants... 😳 😳
sangitadas thumbnail
Ok Naina, we will do that.
I will make the post this weekend for the Banner Contest.

Esha is doing a COTW this week which is really cool. 😛

We can all now start working on the Section.