•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
It is really sad that we have no participation over here for this show.They all are singing so well and no dramas and the cause is good and we never discuss๐Ÿ˜ก the causes or the singing.I hope more people come into this forum.
same thots dear...i come evry week...in hope tht the video/written up dat is here but ;(
Me too, I visit this site often and look for updates, somehow I feel good things in life go unnoticed, here is a good example of this... whatz the point?

anyways..... atleast the singers who had something to offer did not turn back half way!
me too......
I too visit this....but get disappointed when there are no current vedios ..........plz post them...its a good show ๐Ÿ˜›
true... icame in again 2day...but nthing...its very sad tho ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Even I visit this ...There is no videos or update done properly..plz update videos so that we can watch the show
Well, they are almost all posted on another big Indian forum site and I always watch. AGREE with ALL they set out to do.

One thing I find is how poor the singing is sometimes in all these current singers. Maybe they are not used to singing live and continuously, but they are really strained sometimes, not reaching notes, or out of tune with each other. Good they are not in a talent show....

Goodness of purpose is of course undisputed ๐Ÿ˜Š
i came again jst 2 c ...if the final days video/written update is available ๐Ÿ˜ญ