Meera Jasmine marries(or engaged)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

πŸ˜›It was being said everywhere that Meera has married somebody, but nobody took this seriously as news abt her being enagaged at married have been circulating evr since her first yr in cinema. But in Today's Mal newspaper, in an interview, Meera has said that she's in love with Mandolin player Rajesh, brother of Mandolin player Sreenivas.She says she shud have got married to some middle class christian family in Tiruvalla, but she's very fortunate to have got Rajesh, and that her success in the cinema field is nothing compared to Rajesh's in the music field, as everybody just forgets everythign when he's doing a concert, including her. She says she takes it as a blessing to have his name attached to hers(Meera Mandolin?πŸ˜†)

Still, the inerview wasn't very clear abt whether they r married or not.

Hope she doesn't quit aftr marriage....Mal industry will stumble without her, especially the good directors , they will stop making movies if she quits.

thx ditty for the hot gossip.
thanks Ditty πŸ˜ƒ

Meera will be a big lose for malluwood, she is a talented actress. I heard
earlier some gossip about her and SJ. SuryaπŸ˜•
thanks ditty for the news, mandolin seems a nice name lol.. good for her.

she was also associated with prithviraj (parijaatham fame) before. Edited by bluegal - 16 years ago
ya.......news went on that Prithvi raj and Meera were engaged. But both denied it strongly.I wud say, if this ahd beeen true,it would have been a perfect MISMATCH!
gosh, that girl has been around the block a few times πŸ˜†
hopefully, she'll settle down this time, and have a happy life with Mandolin Rajesh
yeah thanks. i havent heard of her but i'l find out   πŸ˜‰
meera is'nt married.she is dating him.both went 2 dubai 2gether.tht pic was there in a magazine.meera was very beautiful in tht