Article--Mouni 's new show

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
S he may not be appearing all that often in Kyunkii Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi but Mouni Roy isn't complaining. The actress is currently testing her vocal chords on Say Shaava Shaava.. and having a blast. Roy insists that the show has none of the negativity usually associated with reality shows because it will run for only 11 days: "We hardly have time to think about anything else but our performances." Fresh season Once she's wrapped up Say Shaava..., Roy will be seen in the new season of the supernatural series Kya Haadsa Kya Haqueeqat. "I'll feature in the first story which will run into six episodes," she informs. Kya Haadsa… will air on Sony TV during the weekends early next month. All Roy says about her character is that it is nothing like KT of Kyunkii Saas… The actress is tired of quelling rumours of friction with former co-star Pulkit Samrat. "Earlier they said that we were going around when I already have a man in my life. Then, it was said that we had problems," she complains, adding, "I'd love to work with Pulkit again if I had the chance."

www.bodhtree.com
I wonder who the man in MOUNIS life is..
oh no already one in life!! 😭 😭 😭 **mouni drop him** 😭 😭 😭 while yay!!may be she will work with Pulkit again who knows?? 😳
Mouni you should break up with him. Hopefully she works with Pulkit in the future.

wow! it's good that mouni's doing a new show.

she & pulkit made such a cute onscreen couple. it's too bad they are seeing other people offscreen.😉

Originally posted by ktandlakshyalov

oh no already one in life!! 😭 😭 😭 **mouni drop him** 😭 😭 😭 while yay!!may be she will work with Pulkit again who knows?? 😳

hope soo..!!!😳😭

Originally posted by **@liy@**

hope soo..!!!😳😭

lets think about off-screen later but hopefully they cum onscreen together!!😳😳

It is rather harsh to expect Mouni to dump her real life partner to make the on-screen chemistry between her and Pulkit, a reality. It is her personal business and on-screen jodis do not necessarily need to end up together, in fact the best ones usually translate great chemistry on-screen when they are just good friends. However, for their fans sake i hope they get to work together again.
Edited by pardesi-mem - 16 years ago