Fan Fictions

Fan Fic: One Love *UPDATEDDPart 5 Page 12

spoiledbrat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi guys

i am aisha ans i am going to make a new fan fic you guys know the name
One Love

this is my second fan fic my first fan fic is my lovestory kyph..

i hope you guys will like it and read it.

Edited by kripaloveangad - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angadkripafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
will b watin so do it sooooooooooooooooon
spoiledbrat thumbnail
main characters

Khanna,s

the khannas r very rich have a big bussiness.
dilip and his sons take care off it naina goes some time to office. they live in India. in Mumbai.

Dilip Khanna;
is a very nice person never negative a litlle nicer then in serial. loves his children. never ler them down

Naina khanna: Is a very nice person likes whet her childeren likes. is happy. and what to get them maried.
thoes everything 4 her familly. and works.

the oldest son is kartick:
24 years old
he is not bad but a nice person loves his family shares everything with them. never been jeloasy.helps his dad with the bussines. he is the ladla of naina.

second son prithvi:
22 years old
loves his family .helps his dad and karitck with the bussines . haves a scret that no one knows except dadi.
the secret is he loves a person had already a gril friend but is afraid that his family will not like her. that girl is aliya.

Angad Khanna:
20 years old.
third son of dilip khanna. loves to go to partys. has a lot of friend. he is going to do first year of college.
loves his family is a naughty boy. thoes everything to make his family happy. he is the ladla of dadi.
will go to delhi 4 college
they have a daughter harsini :
19 years old
she is loves his brothers. shhe shares everything with them. she dont knows what she will do if she not had so nice brothers. she is de ladli of her brothers. loves her brothers from her hearts. if her brothers r hurthed then she is hurthed. if her brothers r unhappy then she is that. so much love she her brothers. she will go to the same school as angad in delhi

spoiledbrat thumbnail
next chapter the sharma characters and more. but wait
spoiledbrat thumbnail

Originally posted by: mallika_14

ya.sure πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

what do you mean with that huh.

spoiledbrat thumbnail

SHARMASSS

THE SHARMAS LIVE IN USA HAVE A VERY BIG BUSSINESS.
SURYABHAN SHARMA:
LOVES HIS FAMILY HIS CHILDERENS AND HIS WIFE. DOES EVERYTHING 4 THEM. DOES NOT LIKE TO LIE AND TAKES CARE OF THE BUSSSINES. WITH HIS SON.
GAYATRI SHAMRMA.
IS A HOUSE WIFE LOVE HER CHILDRENS AND HER HUSBAND
MISHTY SHARMA
OLDEST DAUGHTER OF SURYABHAN AND GAYATRI LOVES HHER PARENTS AND IS A PAPASBABY
JOSH SHARMA THE SON OF THEM LOVES HIM PARTEN DONT BREAKS THE RULES LOVE PARTIES AND THAT STUFF
KRIPA SHARMA THE DAUGHTER OF THEM SHE LOVES HER FAMILY THER 4 HAVE EVERYNIGHT A TALK HOUR THEY SHARE EVERYTHING
ALIYA SHARMA;
SHE IS THE YOUNGEST LOVES HER PARENT AND HER BROTHER AND SISTERS. SHE LOVES PRITHVI HE IS HER BOYFRIEND
SHARMA Edited by kripaloveangad - 18 years ago
spoiledbrat thumbnail
guys maine harshini ko kuch zyada chapkili to nahin kardiya na πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† look at her charcter loves her brothers can live without them 😊 πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
spoiledbrat thumbnail
]With the love
            with my heart
               i present

presenting Aisha Sonia Aliya Sahil
           posting Aisha

One Love

i will life 4 your love
my heart goes with your heart.
are you un happy
i am unhapppy.
my dol goes mmmmmmmmmmmm
one love is my life
One love One Live

Main characters

Khanna,s

the khannas r very rich have a big bussiness.
dilip and his sons take care off it naina goes some time to office. they live in India. in Mumbai.

Dilip Khanna;
is a very nice person never negative a litlle nicer then in serial. loves his children. never ler them down

Naina khanna: Is a very nice person likes whet her childeren likes. is happy. and what to get them maried.
thoes everything 4 her familly. and works.

the oldest son is kartick:
24 years old
he is not bad but a nice person loves his family shares everything with them. never been jeloasy.helps his dad with the bussines. he is the ladla of naina.

second son prithvi:
22 years old
loves his family .helps his dad and karitck with the bussines . haves a scret that no one knows except dadi.
the secret is he loves a person had already a gril friend but is afraid that his family will not like her. that girl is aliya.

Angad Khanna:
20 years old.
third son of dilip khanna. loves to go to partys. has a lot of friend. he is going to do first year of college.
loves his family is a naughty boy. thoes everything to make his family happy. he is the ladla of dadi.
will go to delhi 4 college

they have a daughter harsini :
19 years old
she is loves his brothers. shhe shares everything with them. she dont knows what she will do if she not had so nice brothers. she is de ladli of her brothers. loves her brothers from her hearts. if her brothers r hurthed then she is hurthed. if her brothers r unhappy then she is that. so much love she her brothers. she will go to the same school as angad in delhi

Sharma,s

The sharmas live in usa r very rich.

THE SHARMAS LIVE IN USA HAVE A VERY BIG BUSSINESS.
SURYABHAN SHARMA:
LOVES HIS FAMILY HIS CHILDERENS AND HIS WIFE. DOES EVERYTHING 4 THEM. DOES NOT LIKE TO LIE AND TAKES CARE OF THE BUSSSINES. WITH HIS SON.
GAYATRI SHAMRMA.
IS A HOUSE WIFE LOVE HER CHILDRENS AND HER HUSBAND
MISHTY SHARMA
OLDEST DAUGHTER OF SURYABHAN AND GAYATRI LOVES HHER PARENTS AND IS A PAPASBABY
JOSH SHARMA THE SON OF THEM LOVES HIM PARTEN DONT BREAKS THE RULES LOVE PARTIES AND THAT STUFF
KRIPA SHARMA THE DAUGHTER OF THEM SHE LOVES HER FAMILY THER 4 HAVE EVERYNIGHT A TALK HOUR THEY SHARE EVERYTHING
ALIYA SHARMA;
SHE IS THE YOUNGEST LOVES HER PARENT AND HER BROTHER AND SISTERS. SHE LOVES PRITHVI HE IS HER BOYFRIEND
SHARMA

One Love
spoiledbrat thumbnail

Originally posted by: *zutan*

hey i plz cont

I WILL DO JANU.

I AM WRITING IT.

IT WILLL BE LONG 4 YOUR DARLINGSSSS

spoiledbrat thumbnail
One Love

Part one

The beautiful Sunrises up in Mumbai. Like everyday everyone is busy. People go to work. Taxis and rickshaws r riding. People are stuck in the traffic
We see A very big house (like in the serial). A guy goes to the gate when. The watchman goes to him.
G means guy
W means watchman
W Ji aap kise milne aee hain.
G angad ko dude ko πŸ˜‰
W ok aap chal jaye
G thanks dude
W hey bhagwaan kaunse shabd istemaal karte rehte ahin je log kabhi dude kabhi budha han kya samajthe je log aapne aap ko One Love lol πŸ˜†

The beautiful Sunrises up in Mumbai. Like everyday everyone is busy. People go to work. Taxis and rickshaws r riding. People are stuck in the traffic
We see A very big house (like in the serial). A guy goes to the gate when. The watchman goes to him.
G means guy
W means watchman
W Ji aap kise milne aee hain.
G angad ko
W ok aap chal jaye
G thanks dude
W hey bhagwaan kaunse shabd istemaal karte rehte ahin je log kabhi dude kabhi budha han kya samajthe je log aapne aap ko

We see a guy sleeping in his room when the alarm goes ting ting ting ting. His arm goes up and does the alarm off.no never I wont wake up yet. Then a girl goes in the room with a jug of isecold water hmmm ( what will she do with that.) She takes it to the guy she pourseverthing on him.. the guy wakes up and screams harshaniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. She laughs an laygh an laugh.
The guy screams main tumko nahin chodoga.
Angad bhaiya aapne mujko pakra hai kab tha. And runs to the door. Ther stands the guy same as the gate wala. Its manan
He laughs to. Main hi usko kaha tha ke pani uspe daaldo.
Tum to uth hi nahin rahein the.
Jaldi karo form lene Jana hai Delhi university ka. Harsini tum ajao jaldi. Harshini ajao kyun ke naina aunty agayi to qayamat ajai gi
Angad is stil angry. Abhi ata hoon or tum dono ki tange torta hoon. And goes to the bathroom.
Harshini is still laughing and says. Bhaiya mujhe lag aapne shower le liya hai. And mannan and she run out the room.
Angad gets red like a tomato. He takes a shower and goes downstairs. He sees that mannan naina mom and Harshini r taking a breakfast. Angad sits on the empty chear and says bad morning. Mannan and Harshini have a laugh.
NM mean naina mom
Nm kyun kya hua.
A who to aap is dono hihi haha wala insan ko puchliye.
Nm Harshini iska kya matlab hai
H mom ye aap manan ko puchain
Nm kya baat hai koi ketha hai usko pucho who ketha hai usko pucho.
M mai betata hoon. Angad uth nahin raha tha to maine Harshini ko kaha. Ek jug isecold water ka ispe doldo(pour the water on him)
Ur isliye je naraaz hai aaur hum has rahe hain.
She laughs. Aww ye to bohot bura hua angad ke saath.
A no mom thank gudh masaak to kar rahi hai. And he looks angry.
Nm choolo mazaak band karo aur delhi university ka form leke aoo.
Ji mom. Hum 3 forms leke ate hain. One for me one for Harshini and manan.
Nm waise tum teeno jaldi ajaana kyun ke shaam ko humne ek party rakhi hai tumtino ke liye.
A Yes mom.
H Yes mom
M yes aunty.
They leave when manan says kaunsi gari mai jana hain.
A ofcourse in my red beaty.
M angad tina esha malaika happe vibu aur ouma happe neha suganain a rahi hai na( this one is 4 you guys).
they 3 have a laugh ya ofcourse
h tum kabhi bhi nahin sudroge

End of part 1
Guys I forget to introduce mannan
Mannan Bose he is son of Damini bose
She lives in delhi. Manan in Mumbai cuz he wanted to go to college in Mumbai he stays in a motel.
Angad and Harshini r his best friends andd they 3 had a plan to go to delhi 4 music.
And so they r going.
Damini will I introduce later πŸ˜‰