Apurva Agnihotri features in Pankaj Udhas

sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
Apurva Agnihotri features in Pankaj Udhas's album on T-Series
IndiaGlitz [Saturday, January 19, 2008]

Apurva Agnihotri, the popular tele-actor who was last seen in Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin, now features in Pankaj Udhas's latest album 'Endless Love – Kitni Yaad Aati Hai'. The album, released on T-Series, shows Apurva in a role where he is a victim of circumstances.

The song "Aansoo Jab Bhi" is a poignant and soothing melody, Directed by Divya Khosla Kumar, and was shot in beautiful locales in Delhi. Along with Apurva Agnihotri, who sports long locks and emotes the pain and heartbreak of losing his loved one in the song, it also features newcomer Neha Ahuja, who has most recently won "Lion's Favourite International Indian Beauty" award. 

The Music has been composed and the songs have been sung by Pankaj Udhas who touches the heartstrings with all the 8 songs in the album.

The Lyrics have been penned by Mumtaz Rashid & Zameer Kazmi and the Cinematographer is Somak Mukherjee. The Choreography has been done by Seemaa Desai.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/article/36003.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharmii thumbnail
Last seen in Kaajjal dammit!! 😑 πŸ˜†

Thanks!!
MasterKatara18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Last seen in Kaajjal you media-wale!!😑

I am glad I finally got to see Apurva on my big TV! Hai... Thanks Chartbusters!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

~MonaπŸ˜›
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Why Media people and Apu himself keeps forgetting about Kaajjal always 😑 😭 ..

I know he was terrific in JJKN and gained lots of fame and popularity with his Armaan Character but then his character of DPS in Kaajjal helped Apu to sustain that popularity over the years 😳 ..
gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Why do they not mention Kaajjal? 😭 O media wale aur Apu, just come to IF's kaajjal forum and check out DK love ghosla! Tab jaake pata chalega how much we adored you in Kaajjal, and therefore it wasn't a blunder for you! We adored you more in Kaajjal than we did in JJKN!! πŸ˜›

Zareen. Edited by gambi - 16 years ago
kiokyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What? why? 😑 Hey K-A-A-J-J-A-L existed once ok??? 😑 😭 Last seen in kaajjal not jjkn 😑 As far as i know apurva doesn't have a twin bro who did Kaajjal 😑 πŸ˜†
god thats sooo sad 😭
but yea..that music video.. 😳 woww...they don't show it much nowadays though 😭

thx for the article 😳

😳 Komal
tajasmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mona18

Last seen in Kaajjal you media-wale!!😑

I am glad I finally got to see Apurva on my big TV! Hai... Thanks Chartbusters!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

~MonaπŸ˜›

Mona gussa kabo mein kar lo.. kyoun ke yeh media wale hi news dete hain.. agar in ko marne lagi tum tho apurva ki news koun de ga..πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

thanks for sharing..😊

crazy4apusur thumbnail
wat the heck!last seen in kajal.mayb they were sleeping all this while