Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

JandA’s Romance Corner (new videos added)

rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Love is in the Air...

It has been since we met Jassi n Armaan...
Its been almost 4 years n they still have the power to give us goosebumps..they still have the power to make us drool n drool n drool😳😳...they still have the power to take us into a dreamland which is sooo beautiful❤️..

The mindblowing Sizzling chemistry between them can still make our dil go hmmmm❤️❤️❤️...
So why not have a small corner which rekindles the JandA magic again....

Lets have some romantic n wonderful videos which we all have wanted to watch again n again n again😍...

Please note that the discussions in this thread will be related to JANDA, nything not related to Janda will not be accepted.Most importatntly the members shud not spam in the thread.

Edited by rupali28 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Oh woww like DK cafe...we r hving the JandA Romance corner also...Superb stuff 😛 ...

So now we can hv some real feast discussing all the special touches of JandA *ahem ahem* 😉 😆 😛

Superb Post Rupali 👏 👏
~Simmi~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Rupali..nice idea.. 😃
Imagine having all JandA romance episodes at the same place and watching over and over and over..😉😃
rupsii thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

jyoti06 thumbnail
Oh woww Ruplali...humare dil ko bhi iss Video ne choo liya hai 😳 😳 ....

Armaan giving those Naughty smile by looking at Jassi is giving me goosebumps now 😆 😳

And Armaan caressing the cheeks of Jassi is just sooo Mesmerising to watch 😍 ...and at last the Million dollar JandA hug 😳 😳
~Simmi~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

pigtails101 thumbnail
this is a really good idea
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Wonderful post Rupali!👏

I have a video to share too..its one of my fav scenes😳.. This is the scene between jessica and armaan after she declares herself the owner of Gulmohar.

Armaan says Jessica that if she knows Jassi then she might have shook hands with her so he wants to touch her hands and feel his Jassi 😳😳awww I love the dialogues and their matching clothes😉

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7sx4aq4L0Y[/YOUTUBE]

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anuu this scene really cracks me when Armaan says he wants to touch Jessica just because she touched Jassi 😆 😳 ...This Proves how desperate Armaan wanted to feel the touch of Jassi that time 😳 😳 ...Its all about Touch after all 😉 😆 😛

But a very passionate scene 😳
rupsii thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ananya_A

Wonderful post Rupali!👏

I have a video to share too..its one of my fav scenes😳.. This is the scene between jessica and armaan after she declares herself the owner of Gulmohar.

Armaan says Jessica that if she knows Jassi then she might have shook hands with her so he wants to touch her hands and feel his Jassi 😳😳awww I love the dialogues and their matching clothes😉

Actually all janda scenes are yummy😳...so no debate from my side, on any janda scene😉..btw..thanks anu for the video..

Edited by rupali28 - 16 years ago