*(¯`v´¯)-SRK* KING KHAN*(¯`v´¯)**MOTW *37 - Page 104

Posted: 16 years ago

Yeah party time SRK is gonna b there for da awards show woohoo!

one more page left to da next FC!!
Love Kashish

Edited by xxmis_ananyaxx - 16 years ago
Originally posted by xxmis_ananyaxx

Yeah party time SRK is gonna b there for da awards show woohoo!

one more page left to da next FC!!Love Kashish

ahaha yeah party time 😆 i cant wait for it just 1 more week to go until feb 1 😳
SRK bids for 5 IPL teams

Shah Rukh Khan bids for 5 IPL teams
23 Jan, 2008, 0000 hrs IST,Shubham Mukherjee & Dheeraj Tiwari, TNN

NEW DELHI: Buoyed by Indian cricket team's success at T20 World Cup, BCCI's pathbreaking Indian Premier League (IPL) has received an overwhelming response from India Inc.

The list not only includes business houses such as RIL, ADAG, GMR, DLF, Nirulas, Deccan Chronicle, India Cements, Videocon, UB Group, Deutsche Bank but also bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan, who has placed bid through his company, Red Chillies in a consortium with none other than IPL chairman Lalit Modi.

ET has a list of all the companies and consortia which have placed bids on their preferred teams. According to sources, the total bids will amount to over a billion dollar for all the teams, with the Mumbai team being the most sought after. Leading from the front are the Ambani brothers.

While Mukesh Ambani's RIL has placed bid for Mumbai, Delhi and Ahemdabad team under a company called Pratigya, the junior Ambani's ADAG group has applied for all the eight teams.

The ownership for the Delhi team will see a keen tussle between the real-estate major DLF, fast-food bigge Nirula's and the consumer durable giant Videocon. Both Nirula's and Videocon are also vying for the rights over the Chadigarh team. However, for the Mumbai team, Videocon will have to fight it out with the Ambani brothers.

In the South, it seems that liquor-baron Vijay Mallya will have a stroll in the park. The UB Group has placed a strong bid for the Bangalore team. However, for the Hyderabad team, the competition will be tough.

Besides ADAG, infrastructure major GMR group and media company Deccan Chronicle are in the race for ownership of Hyderabad team. Also in the fray is India Cements, which has placed its money on the Chennai team. The company has bid for only one team.

However, the most surprising name on the list is Red Chillies Entertainment, the company owned by Shah Rukh Khan, who has applied in consortium with IPL Chairman Lalit Modi and placed bids for five teams, Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai, Chandigarh and Jaipur.

Others in the fray are Deutsche Bank and ICICI's Private Equity firm ICICI Venture. According to IMG India, which has devised the league for BCCI, the real revenues for the team owners will come from the corporate business tickets, which will form almost 50% of the revenues generated from ticket sale.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...ow/2722426.cms
wow so srk interested in investment too cool
whats happen here i was gone for bout a month and theres another fc that on its last page that just wow can anyone pm me and let me know what the link to the next fc is
here is link for the new part

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=844211
Originally posted by sweet @s candy

whats happen here i was gone for bout a month and theres another fc that on its last page that just wow can anyone pm me and let me know what the link to the next fc is

ok wil do that 😳