Fan Fictions

garv and kumud reunite

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
continue after part one.

this is not as good as the first one but i tried, the next is onna be better, promise. love yall. and yea kaol's name (garv's daughter's name) is now kiran. lol

Garv and Kumud are in the front seats. They get back home after their dinner and they are in the car on the drive way. They realize the Kiran (Kajol) has is fast asleep in the back seat.

Kumud : Uh Re Kiran to sogayi.
Garv: Haan, Umm woh toh jaldi so jati hain. I mean her regular bed time is like 10 pm. But now its like 11 pm, so yea,
Kumud looks at Kiran with a smile because Kiran looks cuter while is asleep.

Kumud: Bahut hee pyaari bachee hain.
Garv: Thanks, aakhir meri beti hain
Kumud smiles
Garv: I don't think we should spend the rest of the night in the car. Mera matlab gaddi mein se nikal chahiye.
Kumud smiles agin and says

Kumud: Oh yea! Chalo.

Kumud and Garv get out and Garv gets kiran out and lifts his little girl in his arms and takes her home.

Kumud looks at them lovingly
Garv: Kumud here, Take this home key and please open the darvaza.

Kumud is lost in her thoughts and suddenly gets out of it and says

Kumud: yea, sure.
Garv: Thanks.

Kumud opens the door and then goes in.

Garv: Pehle mein Kiran ko soola kar aata hoon.

Kumud: she is already sleeping, usse ab sula kyun rahe ho.

He laughs.

G: Mera matlab hain mein usse, uske bed par sula kar aata hoon, okay?

K: Ohhhh! Thik hain, till then mein change kar ke aati hoon.

Garv: smiles and says okay!

Garv gets Kiran back to bed and goes to change his clothes himself, in their own rooms. Lol. and they both freshen up. After they have wore their pajamas and stuff they meet each other in the living room. Kumud is there before him.

Kumud smiles and looks at him.
He smiles back and continues

G: Kumud tum jakar so jayo, mein zara bahar jakar aata hoon.
K: Bahar? Iss waqt, Koi important kaam hain? (she is surprised coz it's 11:30am, not that it is late or anything but also that he is in his pajamas) lol

G: not really, mein toh sirf, umm I am just going on a little walk, to digest the food. Aaj thoda zyada hee khaya, I am so full right now. (he is so cute)
K: (She smiles lovingly) oh okay, Garv kya mein tumhare saah chalu ? I mean I am also full right now.

Garv laughs, she laughs too. (oh man they just love being together)

G: Acha chalo, we will walk and talk.

Kumud and Garv are outside on the street, walking and talking. Lol.

G: So kumud, Abhay Papa aur Kkusum mom kaise hain? Bahut dino se baat nahin hui unse.
K: Mama, Papa thik hain, tumhe bahut yaad karte hain.

G: mein bhi unhe bahut miss karta hoon, lekin for some reason I feel kinda awkward calling them, because I am not their son-in-law anymore, I mean mein kis rishte se unse baat karoonga.

K: (Smiles) Garv!! Mama, papa tumhe apna beta maante hain. Tumne hamesha unka saath diya hain. And always got them out of trouble. Garv, you are the son that they never had. Son-in- law ka nahin balke tumne ek beta ka rishta nibhaya hain.

G: (Smiles and says) exactly Kumud, mein unhe bahut pyar karta hoon aur unki bahut izzat karta hoon. I respect them a lot. Meine unhe kabhie tumhare parents nahin balke apne mana hain. Tumhare saath mera rishta nahin raha lekin Papa aur Kkusum mom ka beta hone ka rishta meine nibhaya.

K: (she smiles and they are still walking)

Garv: lekin, kumud meine ubhe bahut dukh pahuchaya, unki dono betiyon ki zindagi mein sirf dukh diya. AbhaY papa aur kkusum mom se wada kiya tha tumhe hamesha khush rakhoonga, lekin woh wada poora na kar saka.

Kumud has tears in her eyes but doesn't say anything.

Garv: but anyways, kumud you know what we should do? ( Garv looks back coz garv is walking faster than kumud. She wipes her tears before Garv sees her.

G: Aare kumud, kya hua? Are you alright? ( he has a worried face, he runs back to the place she was standing. He didn't realize that Kumud is behind. So yea he runs to her and holds her, not hugs her)

G: Kya hua? Tum itni slow kyun chal rahi ho?

K: mein slow chal rahi hoon, yaa tum fast chal rahe ho?

G: thik hain, baba, slow chalte hain! Fast chalna toh tumhare bas ki baat nahin hain. (he teases her)

K: Garv( she looks at him angrily) khana khaane ke baad, sirf tumhare jaise idiots fast chalte hain. You just watch, mein tumhe haraoongi, we'll have a race. Ab nahin phir kabhi.

G: you called me an idiot!

K: yahan koi aur hain besides you and me? Obviously I called you an idiot.

G: ( Garv is happy, that at least they are talking like friends, and there isn't any awkwardness between them. Garv is not mad at her, but pretends to be serious, for awhile)

G: Acha chalo(he keeps quite and walks at Kumud's slow speed)

K: (notices his seriousness and thinks that he is upset) naraz hogaye? I was just playing around. I am sorry. (she smiles and touches his face)

G: Its okay Kumud, (he smiles). I was just kidding too. Come-on lets walk back home.

K: (feels relieved and smiles) Achaa chalo. (she holds his hand while walking and feels secured)lol. Its 1 am in the morning.

K: Garv tum bhi naa itne raat gaye walk par nikalte ho.

G: (doesn't mind holding her hand, because he thinks that she is scared) Dar lag raha hain, itni raat gaye? Don't worry Kumud, mein hoon na.

K: Tum agar saath ho toh darr kis baat ka hain? I am not scared. (garv smiles, and kumud holds his hand even tighter)

They look at each other and they snap outta it when,

Suddenly it thunders and it starts raining. The thunder scares the hell out of kumud and she hugs Garv tight and Garv hugs her back( love is rekindling guys). The hug is like lasting forever, they forget about the rain and the thunder it doesn't make a difference to them because they are lost into each other and feel like everything they had yearned for is now fulfilled.

Garv realizes that he is still hugging her. He looks into her eyes, (tere naam, song goes in the background) they look into each other's eyes and see the love for each other pouring out. Kumud feels shy and lets go of garv. Its still raining.

G: isss bar toh tum sure shot dar gayi thi! (garv smiles and teases her).

K: Smiles and says: Haan iss baar toh mein dar gayi. Garv yahan ke thunders kitne scary hain.

G: I know. But I am used to them, lo ghar aagaya.

They get inside soaking wet.

Garv: tum jakar change karke sojao. Mujhe zaara office mein kaam hain.

Kumud looks shocked, and yells, Garv!!

G: Kya hain, kuch hua kya, mein toh yahin hoon, cheela kyun rahin ho?

K: Ab raat ke 2:00 baje hain aur tum office jaa rahe ho!

G: Aare, kumud, office toh ghar mein hee hain. I have made one at home too. Anyways, if you need me, I will be in my office, Okay!

K: Tumhara office kahan hain!

G: Mere room ke opposite jo kamra hain naa woh mera room hain. Got it!

K: Haan, mein jakar change karti hoon another time!

G: you better, warna sardi ho jayegi. I better go that too.

Kumud smiles and goes to the room to change, while garv changes and goes back to his office.

Kumud wears this gorgeous night gown, she looks very beautiful in it. U know the song mere tang mein rang ne wali (from Meine Pyar kiya) yea, its that kinda situation. Garv is working hard and she is impressed by her love working so hard. She just waits at the door watching him lovingly.

Garv finally looks up and sees his love, looking all beautiful. He is just amazed. Garv and Kumud do not know how they feel about each other yet. They might soon. Just wait and watch. I am kinda busy, and this is the best I could have typed for today. I will try to finish it up soon. I had lots more coming up in this part but I will do it in the 3rd part. Till then tell me how u like it. Bye.

Love,
Sam.
Edited by Garv_Kumud_4eva - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

baii thumbnail
Its awesome!! 👏
Plz write part 3 soon.
hrithick_luvr thumbnail
it was awesome plz continue soon
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Hey Honeys,
thanks for liking my ff. u know what Ritika, i will just try to finish this part tomorrow. Till then hang in there. I love u guys responding back. thanks guys, i appreciate it. Love yall/

Sam.
Aabha thumbnail
that was awesome garv_kumud!!!....plz continue...u write soooooooooo well!!!!
reepz thumbnail
wel dun sam ur ff r gr8 keep up da samshin wrk :D n yup its amazin da way u written it lol dis wudda tken me 10 years 2 tink n  anoda 10 2 rite LOL Edited by reepz - 18 years ago
~aashka~rocks~ thumbnail
Your great!!
I cant wait for the next part!!
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
i will update my fan fiction soon 😉
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Garv and Kumud reunite Part 3

Garv: Kumud, u look beautiful. (she blushes) umm. Bahar kyun khaddi ho? Andar aao!

Kumud: Well I just didn't want to disturb you. Bahut busy ho na?

Garv: umm…

Kumud: Aaj sone ka iraada hain kya?

Garv: haan Kumud I am like almost done. Bas 15 minute aur. Umm.. tum kuch piyogi ?

Kumud: Nahin Garv, don't waste time. By the way kal office kitne baje hain

Garv: office is gonna be late tomorrow, after all this work I am doing now, meri hee law firm, I can go there any time I want. Tum yahin thairo, mein abhie aaya.

Kumud: thik hain (she is wondering, where he went, so she just looks around the home office and she finds her photo on his desk. She also finds Kiran's photo on there along with them as a couple. Kumud smiles and has tears in her eyes, tears of love, happiness. You know. Kumud decides to go check his room when he goes back to work tomorrow.

Kumud hears Garv's footsteps and so she goes back to her seat and Garv comes in.

Garv: Heyyyyy Kumud! Mujhe pata hain key tumhe thand lag rahi thi, issliye, yeh rahi garma garam coffee
Just taste it and tell me how it is? Yaad hain mein chai nahin bana sakta, lekin seekh gaya, but coffee is something I am naturally good at. Try it! He winks at her.

Kumud is like OKAY!

Kumud: Haan Garv, tumhe toh chai powder kya hai woh bhi nahi pata tha.
They laugh
Kumud smiles and drinks it

Garv is waiting for her to say how it was.

Kumud: not bad!
Garv: Not bad!!!!!!! what, are u kidding me, Kumud tum jhooth bahut bolti ho.
Kumud: I am just giving my opnion.

Garv: well okay, I guess I will get back to my work, bas thode print outs lene hain.

Kumud: Garv I was just kidding, I really love the coffee (in her mind she is singing the song, tere sang ek simple si coffee bhi kick deti hain, its an awesome song, u guys should hear it) lol.

Garv: yea, okay. I knew that u were kidding,.. try a little harder next time. Guess what mera kaam hogaya. Now we can leave.

Kumud: finally its about time.
Garv: alright lets go. Ab mein office mein 10:30 baje tak jaa sakta hoon, after dropping kiran at school.
Kumud: thik hain, I will help her get ready.

Garv and kumud proceed towards kumud's room. Kumud sits on her bed, while garv is standing and they are waiting for someone to start a conversation. Finally kumud, says.

Kumud: umm, Garv kal kitne bajje uthna hain?
Garv: doesn't matter, I mean wake up whenever u wake up.
Kumud: lekin tum kitne bajje uthoge, kiran ko school ke liye tayaar karna hain naa?
Garv: mein toh subah 6:30 bajje uthon ga. I have to go for a jog, so I will be back around 8:30, kiran ko school ke liye 9:30 bajje tak tayar karna hai hain. So tum 8:30 uth sakti ho.

Kumud: Lekin mein bhi jog karne jaana chahti hoon
Garv: are u sure, Kumud its 3: am will u wake up!
Kumud: haan garv, bas mujhe jaga dena at around 6:45
Garv: Okay!! By the way, meri ek dost bhi humme join karegi.
Kumud: dost, kaun dost!
Garv: Tum usse nahin jaanti, meine kabhie tumhe uske baare mein nshin bataya, she is like the only person who knows everything about me.
Well anyways u better sleep now, mein bhi chalta hoon. Good night, Kumud. (he gives her a sweet smile)
Kumud: (Smiles back, and says good night too) but she is still thinking about the friend

Its 7:00 am

Garv is all ready for his jog, and he knocks at Kumud's door, she doesn't answer it, coz she is still sleeping. Garv enters, he looks at kumud lovingly.

Garv: oh man! Kumud, you look beautiful while sleeping too.

He goes and sits on her bed, he goes close to her and stops. He thinks should I wake her up or not and then decides to wake her up.

Garv whispers in her ears

Garv: Kumud subah hogayi hain, its time for the jog.

Kumud is awake all this time, she even heard him say that she is so beautiful and stuff, kumud is enjoying this and just pretends to be asleep.

Garv: kumud, please yaar. Wake up. U know what, I guess u should just sleep. I am going.

(Garv gets up but suddenly kumud hold his wrist and says, I am coming. She runs into the bathroom)

Garv laughs and then yells I will be waiting downstairs.

Kumud is all geared up. She looks beautiful and Garv looks hot. What a couple yaar.

Garv: Ready for some exercise?
Kumud: DUH! By the way kiran is sleeping?

Garv: Yea, she is don't worry kiran sleeps a lot. Chotte bachon ko neend ki bahut zaroorat hain. ( they both laugh)

Garv and Kumud start running, and then Garv stops at a stop around two blocks away, Kumud stops too.

Garv: Hey Aaliyah!! (he hugs her, Kumud is upset)

Aaliyah will be A now. Aaliyah is the one from Kaisa yeh pyar hain. She is pretty too.

A: Hey Josh! Kaise ho tum, you didn't call me all weekend. I kept on calling ya, but u didn't answer my phone calls. What is this yaar, I was worried, u weren't at home either. (she gets mad at him)

Garv: sorry yaar, my cell phone was acting up and I was in new york, mein kal sham ko hee wapas aaya. Please forgive me.

A: its ok. Aliya looks at kumud and smiles

G: Aare Aliyah yeh hain kumud, and kumud this is aaliyah, my best friend.

A: Hi Kumud, Josh tumhare bare mein bahut baat karta hain.

K: Haan aliya woh tumhare bare mein bhi bahut baat karta hain.

A: (she laughs) ofcourse karega coz I am his best friend naa?

K: yea, by the way, its nice to meet u.

A: Same here, umm... toh tum bhi jog karne aarahi ho? (she gives a friendly smile)

G: Well yeaaaaaa! Oh come on Aliya don't u see she is all geared up?

A: Yea, I am sorry, I am kinda slow.

G: U sure are!

They all laugh. They all start running and talking Garv is in the center. Hahaha. Then kumud has a question.

K: Aaliyah, tum Garv ko Josh kyun bulati ho?

G: Stupid hain isliye.

A: Shut up Josh! Umm... woh kya hain naa kumud, garv right from the middle school days till today, bahut hee josh mein raha hain. So Angad, my brother.. humne uska naam Josh rakh diya.

G: Hahahaha that was totally lame.

K: nahin JOSH! (she teases him too) it does suit u, I mean tum hamesha kaam ke josh mein rehte ho. So I don't blame em.

G: yea ok whatever, by the way Aliya mera yaar, angad kaisa hain? Did u go to meet him this weekend.

A: Ofcourse, Saturday ko uska concert tha, I mean it was a big comeback for Angad and Kripa, angad tumhe kabse phone laga raha tha. He missed u, and so did Kripa.

G: I am sure he is mad at me. Man, I promised him. I am such a lousy friend.

A: don't worry yaar, he understands, just give him a call.

G: yea, I will do that. U know what. I am going ahead of u girls. Tum dono toh thak gaye ho lagta hain. U guys running so slow. Later.

Aaliyah: Excuse me, hum yahan jogging karne aaye hain, cross country nahin. Idiot.

K: I know right. Well, garv ko jaane do. Mujhe tumse akele mein kuch baat karni hain.

A: Sure, whats up.

K: Ummm.. Aliyah did u ever fall in love with Garv?
Aliya doesn't know how to answer this question, but decides to be honest about it. they stop and sit on a bench.

A: Kumud, I am gonna be honest with you. Haan, meine Garv se pyar kiya hain, lekin...

K: (Kumud is upset and shocked, she is about to cry) lekin kya

A: just as a friend yaar. He has always been there for me, always. aur waise bhi I can't fall in love with a guy who is madly in love with someone else.

K: (is relieved she still has a confused face)

A: haan kumud, he loves you. Usne mujhse kaha ke he thought he was in love with kali, but after he met you and spend those wonderful times with u, he realized ke tum hi uska sachaa pyar ho.

Kumud cries tears of happiness

A: lekin garv poori tarah se toot chukka tha, jab tumne kshitij se shaadi karli. That's why he moved back to America. I know that kshitij iss duniya mein nahin hain lekin, garv feels that u have always loved kshitij and u never loved garv. U were just trying to work out the relationship between garv and u, to the best of ur ability. Kumud, I am really surprised to see u here. Tum yahan kyun aayi ho.

K: aaliya, tum sach mein garv ki sabse acchi dost ho. Mein yahan apna pyar wapas lane aayi hoon. Yeh sach hain ke kshitij was my first love, but my true love is, was and always be garv. Meine kshitji se shaadi isliye ki kyunki who mera best friend tha, aur mein uska dil nahin thod sakti thi. Lekin meine apne pyar ka hee dil todh diya. (she cries)Kya tum mujhe apna pyar pane mein madad karo gi?

Aaliya sees the love for Garv in kumud's eyes, and decides to help her out.

A: Haan kumud, I will try my best.

K: Thanks! Friends?

A: Friends (they both laugh and hug)

Garv comes back from his run and smiles when he sees them hug.

Whats gonna happen next? Check it out. Next time I am gonna have garv's daughter, kiran, aliyah , garv and kumud in there. Its gonna be great. Do post ur comments.

Sammy.
hrithick_luvr thumbnail
that was great...plz continue soon 😃