doo u remember meeeee??????????? lol πŸ˜† 😳
well newayz luv ur workkkkk πŸ˜ƒ
BengaliChica92 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: miss5stars

heyy snighada
doo u remember meeeee??????????? lol πŸ˜† 😳
well newayz luv ur workkkkk πŸ˜ƒ

HEYYYYYAA!!*hugs* Yes Yes I totally remember you!! lol I was actually thinkin of sendin you a PM to see how ya was doin!..its been like sooo long since we talked.......lol anyways thanks alot sweetheart for likin me work!!
miss5stars thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BengaliChica92

HEYYYYYAA!!*hugs* Yes Yes I totally remember you!! lol I was actually thinkin of sendin you a PM to see how ya was doin!..its been like sooo long since we talked.......lol anyways thanks alot sweetheart for likin me work!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lol ok gud..!! i was lyk i wonder if u remember me cuz i didnt even kno u switched ur id cuz i was lookin at ur creations nd one of them said ur old idea nd im lyk 😲 om is tht snighada my 1st frnd on IF !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† -- idk if i told u but u where my 1st frnd on I-F πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† && yah i luv ur creations and NOT JUST THE CHINESE ONES i luv them all!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BengaliChica92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: miss5stars

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lol ok gud..!! i was lyk i wonder if u remember me cuz i didnt even kno u switched ur id cuz i was lookin at ur creations nd one of them said ur old idea nd im lyk 😲 om is tht snighada my 1st frnd on IF !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† -- idk if i told u but u where my 1st frnd on I-F πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† && yah i luv ur creations and NOT JUST THE CHINESE ONES i luv them all!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

awwwww reallly?!? Was I?!? OMG! Thats sooo Kawaii!! I feel sooo special knowing that I was your Veryyy 1est Friend!! Hoorayy!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
x.rani.x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i love ur aniamted sigsss.....aww they r good....whers the sonam one? or my eyes r crooked? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
BengaliChica92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FairyAngel

Can I request. Pretty Please?

Jaanu you neva have to ask...Whenever you want...But you know you NEVER made me My asain SIGGY!!!! I want ONE NOW! lol
BengaliChica92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani_phool

i love ur aniamted sigsss.....aww they r good....whers the sonam one? or my eyes r crooked? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

lol...No No your eyes arnt crooked...LOL it was posted on pg5...btw here it is...lol my veryyy fugly lookin sonam siggy...>.<