Chat Clubs

ShahRukh and Kajol’s World

Bolly_Punk1188 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

😃   Hey all you ShahRukh and Kajol Lovers out there. Well I have a treat for you. Here is a chat room where we can chat, non stop about ShahRukh Khan and Kajol. 🥳

Such as: Movies, Tv apperence, there life in and out of the lime light, what makes them the greatest couples on the cinema and more.

Well... what are you waiting for? 

Join in and have some fun.  

Edited by Bolly_Punk1188 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taify thumbnail
I guess there is already a SRK CC where they do all these thigns.

wese these 2 rock together
Bolly_Punk1188 thumbnail
Well i'll start this site, with a question and see what anyone might think about it. Okay?

What would your reaction be, if you found out that Kajol is planing to retire by next year or so, form Bollywood? (which is actually the truth!) 😲
Bolly_Punk1188 thumbnail
Thank you for that comment Taify. I much appreciate it.
Taify thumbnail
I can see MODS closing this CC as there is already one and i cannot see Kajol retiring next year.. She has some movies releasing in 2008 and then the KJO film in 2009. Her baby has grown up and she has just returned.. comeon.. she is not going anywhere. She is back to give the current crop a run for thier money 😳 😉 😆
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah...we already have a srk-kajol cc... 😛
Bolly_Punk1188 thumbnail
ok fine. if you don't like it then find another CC to write in. Also if you haven't notice all the CC are alioke. there isn't one CC that has more then one topics alike. so come on, stop hatin on mine and find another CC that you can join. and leave the true SRK and K lovers at peace.
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
There is one already present =) Please check the search option next time.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/773252

Closng the topic. If you have anythin to say, Im a PM away. =)