Mrinal Kulkarni out of Jjhoom

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Mrinal Kulkarni out of Jjhoom

Mrinal Kulkarni, who was brought back by the judges in Jjhoom India in the wild card episode, has been ousted from the show again.

Despite being eliminated, Mrinal was not too upset. "I'm out but it has been a great experience singing in front of such eminent judges like Mahesh Bhatt, Shabanaji. I had a good time on the sets and I was very glad to have Sudesh Bhosale as my mentor who has vast experience in singing. I won't leave singing because now I have got the chaska of becoming a singer."

Analyzing what might have led to her exit, she says, "Judges had brought me back but I was out because Roshni Chopra voted me out. She had to choose between Shekhar Suman and me but that's fine."

Recalling her Jjhoom experience, she tells us, "I have been in this industry for the last 10 years and have done some good shows so I wanted to give myself an opportunity to grow. I think Jjhoom has given me this opportunity to grow as a singer which I have achieved a little. I practiced a lot and it has paid dividend."

What post Jjhoom? "There are two shows lined up but I can't disclose much about it," Mrinal signs off.