•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
Are Sahara, SRK and E Niwas listening?

www.glamsham.com

View My Name is Anthony Gonsalves Movie Stills

View My Name is Anthony Gonsalves Movie Stills

E Niwas Productions, Red Chillies Entertainment and Sahara One Motion Pictures are the co-banners for next year's first reasonably well mounted release MY NAME IS ANTHONY GONSALVES. But if the people pumping money into the project are listening, they may want to quickly re-look at the theatrical promos of the film which was recently screened with STRANGERS.

Not just the overall layout, shot selection and presentation looked outdated, even the picture quality of the promo gives a similar feel. There doesn't seem to be any color correction applied to the promo that has resulted in a low quality look of this film that marks the debut of youngster Nikhil Dwivedi.

In short, the promo hasn't quite set a base for the film to take a flying start when it releases all over on 11th January, 2008. If the people associated with the project are listening, they may pronto want to take an action on this and come out with an alternate theatrical promo soon. That's because on the face value, MY NAME IS ANTHONY GONSALVES hardly seems to be a project which deserves to be killed due to wrong promotion.

Discuss this article on glamsham forums       < =text/> addthis_url = location.href; addthis_title = document.title; addthis_pub = 'bhaushah'; < src="http://s7.addthis.com/js/addthis_widget.php?v=12" =text/>
It doesn't look all that good.
yea the previews is boring
it has flop written all over it πŸ˜•
everything is good about the movie except amrita's mini's and the new guy 🀒

Originally posted by srk_biggest_fan

everything is good about the movie except amrita's mini's and the new guy 🀒

oh...uve seen the movie already it seems...

lol.....arey yaar......dont fight na.......none of us are gonna go bankrupt if it flops nor will we become millionaires if its a hit....!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....so chillax!!πŸ˜‰

Our guess is not gonna make it a hit ya flop.......So lets just wish amrita nd srk (he's the producer...its his money) a best of luck!! πŸ˜› Edited by togepe30 - 16 years ago
i luv Amrita in da promos>>man damn HOTTTTT πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜›