**Secret Santa - Instructions..READ!**

Posted: 16 years ago
Heyyy all 🤗

Thanku to everyone who signed up for Secret Santa!! Going to be lots of fun.. and i mean LOTS!

Alright, so everyone who signed up in my previous post *should* receive a PM from me in no time.. and in it..i will tell u the person you will be secret santa FOR! i.e. the person YOU have to send anonymous clues to and give a present to at the end. At the same time, someone would have received your name, and u will start receiving clues as well 😉

FIRSTLY.. if you signed up and DID NOT receive a PM from me, please contact me ASAP!!

So how will this work? Read ahead! Once you know who you are the secret santa for, start sending clues 😃 How? It's simple.. first remember they must be ANONYMOUS otherwise they will know who you are. Whenever you have a clue to be sent, PM me Xx..uvt..xX with the clue, and who it is for.. i'll do the job for u 😉
DO NOT msg them yourself, otherwise they will know who you are!!

As for the clues.. you can make them as hard as you want! Try not to reveal too much about yourself, but at the same time try not to make it impossible for your person to even come up with a few possible suspects 😃😆

This will continue as we lead up to Xmas.. and then you will all reveal yourselves to your partners.. I'll make a post with everyone's partners 😉 and each Secret Santa will present their partner with a gift.. it can be anything! Use your imagination 😃

Your time starts NOW! Have fun! and remember, you can send clues as often as u like.. aim for one every 2 or 3 days maybe!

Enjoy!

~ CFC Dev Team ~
Edited by Xx..uvt..xX - 16 years ago
Ok I've PMed everyone except three.. please do NOT mention here that u havent received a PM otherwise ppl will know u might not be their SS (if theyve already gotten a clue!)

You three ppl who are waiting on knowing ur SS, hang in there.. i'm just working something out! 😆

Also.. MAKE SURE UR PM BOX HAS ROOM 😡 i cant mention who.. but ONE of u has a full inbox and i cant PM u so empty quick! PM me when u have room, u should know who you are 😉
wait i don't get one part..what the clues have to be about us?..is it like who we are?
How do we know what the person whom we are secret santaing for likes?

Let me see if I can help

Originally posted by Lefty.Chicha

wait i don't get one part..what the clues have to be about us?..is it like who we are?

I think you need to give off a few hints about yourself. As Luvneet had mentioned you should send ONE hint per PM and a PM after every 2/3 days to Luvneet.

Originally posted by ~*Miley_Fan#1*~

How do we know what the person whom we are secret santaing for likes?

Um try searching them on the forum slambooks help.

I got my my pm already, can't wait! 😃
same here. It's going to be so much fun 😳
aww this is excellent! i've received half a dozen clues to send already.. some of u probably have received em 😃 yay!

once again.. PLEASE MAKE SURE U HAVE ROOM IN UR PM INBOX!

and thanks swati 😃 ur answers were spot on!
LOL! This is so exciting!
NOTE! PLEASE READ!

Some people have been sending guesses to me.. I guess its my fault I didn't make it quite clear so I'll do so now.

Please DO NOT send me any guesses of who u think ur Secret Santa is. You can keep guessing for urself in the back of ur mind.. but at the end of all this, just before we reveal who's secret santa is who, each person can take ONE guess at who their SS is (based on all the clues received till then). If you are right, then yay! good on u.. and u will receive a nice siggy! 😃