Libra
Scorpio
Sagittarius
Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces
Login To Vote
Posted: 19 years ago

So Sorry, I couldn't fit Aquarius and Pisces😭

Forgive me😭

So I'm a Scorpio...and what's your sign?

I'm Scorpion Edited by chocolate - 19 years ago
Hi guys. I'm a Leo.😊 And going by the votes, it looks like I'm the only one.

Everyone's horoscopes, thanks to Astrology.com

Dec 31, 2004

Aries---Stop making excuses for what's finally over. You know what you did wrong, and in the future you won't do it again. Why show your faulty hand to others who still believe that you have your act together?

Taurus---Would you know a friend when you see one? You're probably with great people right now, if you'd only lift the veil from your eyes and notice them. You should be happy starting the year with this group.

Gemini---The clock is ticking. You look just the same, but you're feeling a little older. Whatever your next move will be, you're happier if you make it before the stroke of midnight. The elements are already in your favor.

Cancer---This moment marks another turn of a spiral, not an ending or beginning. Something that was always true seems newly relevant again. When you speak with emotion and wisdom, no one questions what you're saying.

Leo---Don't give up just because the end is in sight. You're closer than you think to achieving perfection. The coming year will begin entirely on your terms if you can hold that thought for just another few hours.

Virgo---You still know best. Maybe others are getting tired of your constant demands and corrections. You've been in control long enough to put your stamp on things. Let the party unfold organically from this point.

Libra---You're free to attend any event, or even stay home if that's your mood. Formal attire is optional although, unless you're in very intimate company, some clothing might be a good idea. The evening is yours to enjoy.

Scorpio---You want to end your year with the ultimate cutting remark or practical joke. This is more about making a personal statement than worrying who gets hurt. If your charm holds, you'll walk away without a scratch.

Sagittarius---Everyone at this end of the Zodiac seems headstrong or vindictive. Do you want a piece of this, or will you play nicely? Contribute to the general good feelings instead of cashing in on them. You'll sleep better.

Capricorn---Either you're hosting the party or you're familiar with the household. Use an insider's knowledge to work what appear to be miracles. They'll remember you with kindness and amazement for a long time after this.

Aquarius---Amidst all the revelry, you're thinking deep thoughts. Toast the future with all your best wishes and positive assessments. If you bring a touch of enlightened self-concern into everyone's evening, you did your job.

Pisces---Set aside your worries. If you carry around the impression that something must be done, you won't enjoy yourself. Celebrate moderately, go to bed early and give this problem your full attention tomorrow.

I am a scorpio !!!!!!!

and going by the number of votes ,we rule man πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by nishi

we rule man πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hell Yeah!!πŸ˜ƒ

looks like it's only me and manjot who are gemini.

Scorpio Me Too !!! πŸ˜ƒ

Jammy.