Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honestwriter thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hmmm...
A tacky and a sensitive question. To be safe, save yourself till marriage. I find sex at a young age before marriage as ethically and morally wrong... This is something special for someone special so better save it. After you find your Mr. Perfect, you know that you have something special to give besides your heart... 😉
|iami5o4| thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arshia

so wat do u guys think? should a girl about 14-16 have sex if she wants to?
im 15 years old... i dont see the big deal of having sex. ok im still a virgin.. i dont want to have sex but if i did want to... its my own decision... i should knw the conquences of it... but still... do u think that its wrong to have sex at a young age??

Well,  because its ILLEGAL to have sex if your under the age of 18 years old in most places like the US.

Well, a girl who's at the age of 14 better get birth control pills and pratice safe sex by using a condom if she's really that desperate to lose her virginity.

But me personally I think it isn't good idea if a girl loses her virginity at such a young age! geez wait until it becomes legal yo!
ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well sex at a young age for you may not be wrong however, as everyone said that Sex at a young age especially when your not rerady for it is wrong. The consequences of your actions sometimes lead to regret. Why have sex? When you can wait and devolpe a good relationship where you will yourself find out sex isn't the biggest part of a relationship. A relationship is complete which a child however, when your fully prepared and ready to take in the consequences. If your underage and don't have much a aim with the child what's the point? Why loose you virignaty just because you want the pleausure of sex. We all must look at the consequences of underage sex why should we decide to have sex when we can have a good and faitful relationship as were older and put everything into it. Not only due to religious and self respect reasons but also because, the fact that Parents don't agree with underage sex and they have their own reasons. Then know theire child is not responsible nor mature nor mentally prepared for it. They know the consequences of having a child when you yourself are supported by your parents. You can't give your child any of the love he/she needs when you yourself are nor mentally nor physically ready for such a mother child relationship. Soz guys I have such a bad habit of lecturing on a topic. Hopefully if you call it my lecture helps.Edited by miss.england02 - 18 years ago
sugar plum thumbnail
it's not WRONG... but it's not PRACTICAl... coz your body's not yet ready to support a pregnancy... that is IF you do get preggy... but otherwise... i believe in the 'save it for your husband' funda...
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
yea it sure aint a good idea. i mean this is the time to concentrate on ur future. 15 is way tooooo young, i would say 19 is the minimum. studies should be the main focus. i mean what if u get pregnant, abortion is not a good option and going to school pregnant will be so embarrassing. not only are u going to ruin ur future but also ur kid's. parents will be devastated and the person who u did IT with sure won't be ur life partner, trust me.

so jaan, having sex at the age of 15 definitely is a big NO
x_Roshni_x thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sugar bun

it's not WRONG... but it's not PRACTICAl... coz your body's not yet ready to support a pregnancy... that is IF you do get preggy... but otherwise... i believe in the 'save it for your husband' funda...

u no i agree completely with u!

chocz thumbnail
i believe that when somebody shud be having sex really depends on the maturity of a person... as long as somebody understands everything that comes along with having sex including losing their innocence that they can never get back then i think it shud be their choice as to whether or not they shud hv sex even if they are 15-16...
Kayla~
Aparna_BD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chocz

i believe that when somebody shud be having sex really depends on the maturity of a person... as long as somebody understands everything that comes along with having sex including losing their innocence that they can never get back then i think it shud be their choice as to whether or not they shud hv sex even if they are 15-16...
Kayla~

You know , at 15- 16 some kids are wiser than the others , that actually does not make them mature enough to be ready for sex .
syrene thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah,if u have a lot of sex before marriage u may then find or feel that u'r spouse is lacking in that department compared to any of u'r exes and this can spoil an otherwise perfectly compatible marriage... i know as this has happened to a guy i know.. wife left him for ex 😭