Annu Ki Ho Gayee Waah Bhai Waah

AKHGWBW Queries/Suggestions/Help Desk

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 16 years ago
If you have any comments/suggestions/queries please post under this thread.

Regards,

IF Dev Team

Edited by *Shruti* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salane thumbnail
What is Real name of all Characters
shruti thumbnail
@Salane:The show has started today. All the characters have not been introduces. It will take few weeks so we need to wait to find out the real name of the actors who are playing the characters.

Shruti
ashi7 thumbnail
Annu's real name is srijita. Is Father the same guy who is playing Suri in Left Right Left?
shruti thumbnail
@ashi7:Yes Annu father Anmol is played by the same person who essays the character of Suriji in LRL.

Shruti
pragalbha thumbnail
Hey Shruti,

Are you the mod for this section? Nice to see you here. I just chanced upon this serial yesterday! Really liked it!!! And so here I am!
shruti thumbnail
@Pragalbha:Hi. The Dev Team of the section has not been formed yet. The seciton is new so it will take some time till it gets a Dev Team. I liked Deeya & Tony's Singh shows as they are always different from their previous one. Found this show interesting so i am here.

Shruti
aanchal78 thumbnail
hey ... i really like this show...its entertaining with a mix of everything... once again diya and tony are bringing quality towards us... my favourites are gullu, anmol and chavi... i also like annu and moksh... what are the character's real names??
shruti thumbnail
@aanchal78:The real name of Annu is Srijeeta; Gullu is Mital Jain & Bindiya is Madhuri. Sorry dear but i don't know the real names of other characters. Since many new faces have been put up in the show it shall take some time to find out about the real names of the star cast.

Shruti
pooja_3456 thumbnail
heyyy..d show rocks.. ilkd all d episodes so far..gullu,chavi r my favourite characters