srk Kajol to be paired once again

_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

don't know if this is the right plae to post it or not
but its about SRK

okay guys hold on to ur sits ...coz after u hear this ur gonna jump of ur chairs
SRK kajol will be paired in the karan's next up coming Project!!!!

great news ..i bet most of u already know about this but i got to know about it 3days ago...

"My Name Is Khan" is the working title for an upcoming Hindi movie starring Shahrukh Khan and Kajol, directed by Karan Johar. The movie is scheduled to start shooting in mid - 2008. The script for the movie has been kept under - wraps, but some sources reveal it will be about a Muslim guy (Shahrukh Khan) living in New York, with his wife (Kajol) during the 9/11 attacks.

the idea behind "my name is Khan"

CAIRO — Inspired by his own personal experience, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan will star a new movie on discrimination against people with Muslim second names in the post 9/11 world.

"Internationally, if you have a Muslim surname, you might be considered a terrorist," the Indian Muslim actor told the Mumbai-based English language Daily News & Analysis on Wednesday, October 24.

"My name is Khan" is directed by renowned Indian filmmaker Karan Johar and features six people with Muslim names who are viewed with suspicion and forced to endure extra security checks in international airports six years after the 9/11 attacks.

Shooting was expected to begin early next year and the film to be released in the summer.

A growing number of Muslims are victims of what some call "traveling while a Muslim".

US rights groups say that racial profiling has been on the upswing since 9/11.

More than 500 people are denied entry to the US daily because of their identity.

"Not In India"

The top Bollywood actor says the movie touches him personally.

"At London airport, every time I go, people recognize me, but they see my second name, and they give me an extra checking."

Khan, who acted in more than 50 movies, remembers that before 9/11 his famous name used to facilitate things for him and his movie crew at airports.

"Earlier, my assistant Subhash used to be stopped, because of the way he looks, so I used to say ok, I will take your bags, it is better for me.

"These days, I am the one who's stopped, so it's okay, he carries my bags for me," Khan laughed.

He argues that this kind of discrimination does not happen in Hindu-majority India.

"It is really stupid even to imagine that such kind of differentiation happens in India," said the Bollywood star.

"It is most secular and there is no difference between a Khan and a Kumar here."

There are nearly 140 million Muslims in India, constituting over 13 percent of its billion-strong population.

Indian Muslims have for decades complained of social and economic neglect and oppression.

They account for less than seven percent of public service employees, only five percent of railways workers, around four percent of banking employees and there are only 29,000 Muslims in India's 1.3 million-strong military.

The Washington Timesreported on Tuesday, August 21, that institutionalized discrimination against Muslims in India is promoting many to adopt Hindu names and identities just to be able to eke out a living.

i know the story line is a different...

but guys its a Kjo movie there has to be some Romantic scenes between srk Kajol 😳😳😳coz we all know karan loves Srk Kajol pair as much as we do!!!!

this is like a wish come true

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
come on People...
isn't is great news...i'm i the only one going crazy here
or
has the infor already posted
punjabihypnotic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't like Kajol. Can't stand her. Especially after her interview on Coffee with Karan. She only likes 1 out of 99 or 100 people she meets. She needs a book on how to get along with people, etc. I just felt like slapping her. She needs a reality check. She's not the queen of the world. She sounds very annoying. I don't know why she thinks so highly of herself - she can't really act. She needs to bring her ego down to earth. Can't stand people like her.
Shivanee31 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well even I'm very excited at the idea of SRK and Kajol to be paired once again and whats more exciting is the fact that they will work in Karan Johar's film!!!!
So thnx a lot 4 sharing!! 😊

Oh my god I'm shocked and feel so sad that my sweetheart has to suffer all these things just becouse he is a muslims!!I mean common aren't muslims human beings??Just becouse some of the famous terorist does not make all muslims terorist!!!Thats really sooo stupid!!
Shivanee31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ron16

come on People...
isn't is great news...i'm i the only one going crazy here
or
has the infor already posted

I don't think that it has already been posted before at least I have not come across this before!!N ya its really a gr8 news and so i'm I crazy koz afterall it concerns my sweetheart!!😉

Shivanee31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjabihypnotic

I don't like Kajol. Can't stand her. Especially after her interview on Coffee with Karan. She only likes 1 out of 99 or 100 people she meets. She needs a book on how to get along with people, etc. I just felt like slapping her. She needs a reality check. She's not the queen of the world. She sounds very annoying. I don't know why she thinks so highly of herself - she can't really act. She needs to bring her ego down to earth. Can't stand people like her.

Well thats true that she does have a problem with people!!I remember when she came to Mauritius for the shooting of KKHH she broke the camera of a man just becouse he was taking some fotos of her without asking her!!

But all that said we can't ignore the fact that she is a fabulous actress and has delivered some of the greatest hits along with my love like for instance DDLJ,KKHH and K3G!!👏👏👏

I do love her acting!!😊

dove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u so much...and yes its a grt news...been waiting for long for them to cum togatha again..thanks. 😃
416905 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjabihypnotic

I don't like Kajol. Can't stand her. Especially after her interview on Coffee with Karan.

Two days ago, I said the same thing to one of my friends. Yes there was a time when I was a fan of Kajol back in the Kuch Kuch Hota Hai days but then after watching her in the interview with SRK and Rani I have no words to describe my displeasure even looking at her. Her attitude towards people simple amazes me as to how she can be so rude and arrogant. That show also showed that it doesn't matter how big of a star Kajol is, but if you have the instinct of getting jealous(read her attitude towards rani) and not accepting that other females can be better than you or can give you a better run for the money, it's just very sad!

rizwanag thumbnail
wow Love Kajol and SRK..can't w8 to see it
mishcutie90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yey kajol & SRK 2geda again =]=]=]=]