FLASHNEWS - Preethi quiting Bhandam???

Posted: 16 years ago

I just saw a article in dailythanti about Preethi quiting in Bhandam and Rindya will take over???? is that true?? Atina....?

here is that article:

link: http://www.dailythanthi.com/muthucharam/home/second_page.asp ?issuedate=12/1/2007&secid=9

CT‰ ‹‡V!

N z..› ‡jL ˜R Y YW ‡]˜• LX 11.30 U‚eh JTWTf Yf\‰, T‹R• RP. 300 G'N|L[ LP‹‰ JTWTfe Lzeh• C‹R RP LRSVfVL Sz†‰ Y‹R '†‡ qYN, ‡{W] SzeL ˜zV‰ G RP CVeh]P• NP, LWQ• LyP CVeh]P• '^z S•T J' Y T\R C G‹R z.. RP• LRSVfVL SzeL TY‡X'' G N]RL† RLY. CT‰ '†‡eh T‡XL '‹‡V'Y LRSVfVef RPW RPf\].

"‹‡V Sz' GTz?'' CVeh]We LyP, "HL]Y RPL LWePW EYjf Sz†R SzL GTR '†‡› LWePW YhCVTL NšV† RPjf A‹Re LWePW| J yP.'' Gf\.

No way! Thats so sad. I love Deepak and Preethi pair. Its better than Rindya and Deepak pair. I cannot stand that pair ever since, i saw them in manavi serial. No way!
I have also heard it and my defenite answer is "Yes"
So sad.....I don't know hoe this actress rindya is going to handle it... I see her in Thirumathi Selvam....and I reserve my opinion about her acting until I see her in Bandham.....

Edited by atina - 16 years ago
hey guys/gals give that lady a chance ya. we shall wait and watch first before any comments 😉
When are read this i completely broke down why did Preeti wanted to leave the serial?? 😭
prbly preethi must be having too many projects in hands.....and may be she finds this double role dubbing etc are too much for her.....who knows...?

let us wait and see.....i WILL SOON TALK TO PREETHI AND FIND OUT THE REASON.....
that would be great atina, we would love to know the inside story 😉
thats gr8 Atina!!! even though this is very big sad news, lets welcome new Rindya with big hand pa.
Rindya is okay 😉 ...but was annoying in Anjali serial...but it was not her fault I guess as its was CJBs 😡