Fan Fictions

Intezaar: Fan Fic

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 18 years ago

Yaa, I know, what u all are looking at, It takes me forever to write fan fics.. But this one is such that anyone can continue it.. so all writer, can partcipate in this one...

Jenny Presents

Intezaar

A fan fic about A-K

Characters

KHANNAS

Angad Khanna: Angad is the richest kid in town, he is a singer and similar to character in the orginal show.

Naina Khanna: A widow who runs the khanna industries on her shoulders, she is very attached to her both sons, Angad and Kartik..

Kartik Khanna: Opposite to this character on the soap, very sweet and loving.. Always helps his mom and brother out.

Suraj Khanna: He is the adopted son of Naina and Dillip. He is actually their previous housekeepers son.

Teddy: He is the servant of the house

Niyati: Another servant of the house and is in love with Teddy.

Bose

Damini Bose: She is the loving mother of Mishti, Prithivi and Seema. She is also a widow and takes care of the bose family.

Mishti Bose: The girl in charge, very sporty and handles all the shows, and she has raised her brother Prithivi like a mother.

Seema Bose: The 2nd daughter of Damini Bose, Seema is very fun loving and senstive to things.

Prithivi Bose: He is the only son of the Bose Family and is very outgoing and loves to make friends. He lives in London with his nanny.

Khushboo: The bose family servant

SHARMA's

Gayatri Sharma: She is a widow and is mostly a housewife, She couldn't give her kids the education hey needed because they were in deep problems. She is best friends with Naina and Damini. But now runs BTN chnnel with Naina and Damini..

Kripa Sharma: A softspoken girl, very beautiful and a sweetheart at heart, she doesn't pay attention to her brain at all and listens to her heart all the time. Her weakness is Bhoomi, her child.

Bhoomi Sharma(age 3): She is the adopted daughter of Kripa. Kripa loves kids and works in an orphange. Although everyone thinks that Bhoomi is Kripa's sister, Bhoomi is her kid, but she hasn't given her birth or anything.

Aryan Sharma: He is the brother of Kripa and lives aboard.

---------------------------------------------------------

Intezaar is about two people who wait upon each other's time, those people that have always loved each other and will always do so. They were sepearted but again they kept meeting and meeting until one day when they realized their love, they had to part. Intezaar is about the Kasuati in which Angad, Kripa , Mishti and Prithivi have to go through.

I will post part 1 tommrrow...

comments plz..

Jenny

Edited by jenny1000 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikkii99 thumbnail
awwww jenny its awesome...i love the new charachters yaar
pls continue soon 😊
newkidontheblok thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† jenny kya baat hai ...i luvd it yaar πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
~Angel~ thumbnail
very good
jenny
jaldi start karo
hrithick_luvr thumbnail
sounds great, plz continue soon
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
O Laagi Tum Se Man Ki Lagan
Lagan Laagi Tum Se Man Ki Lagan

Gali-Gali Ghoome Dil Tujhe Dhoondhe
Tere Bin Tarase Nayan

Aa Ja O Meri Jaan
Mere Dil Ka Jahaan
Maange Teri Khabar
Dhoondhe Tera Nishaan
Laagi Tum Se Man Ki Lagan

Tere Bin Tarase Nayan

Tera Tujhako Saunp De Kya Laagat Hai Mor
Mera Mujhamen Kuchh Naaheen Jo Hovat So Tor

Tere Bin Mera Man
Jaise Ban Men Hiran
Jaise Pagali Pawan
Laagi Tum Se Man Ki Lagan
A girl is dancing to the rythms of the song wearing hooped earings , a watch on her left hand and a braclet on her right hand. The braclet reads : Princess. She is spinning onto the stage listening to her favorite song whenone person lays a hand on her. She turns and sees her brother Aryan standing there. She smiles and walks upto him.She then releases her hair and sits down with him. She then takes out of the thali full of goods and he smiles. He takesout his hand and she smiles. She ties the bond on his hand and he smiles. She then shly askes. Kripa: Bhai, mera gift?Aryan: Oh god, tumhara gift, I forgot about it..Kripa: AGAIN!The girl sits in one corner not looking at her brother, He comes and gives her a warm hug. He then takes a mike and singsPhoolon Ka Taaron Ka Sabka Kehna Hai
Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai
Sari Umar Hame Sang Rehna Hai
She smiles and looks at him. She then gives him a hug and waves him good-bye. She then picks up her bag and rushes towards the school when she realizes she is late.While she is getting ready to go to school waiting in traffic, one man has come out the car and heads towards the school. He sees a girl rushing to him and he gives her a big fat hug.Simi: Kya Mamu, You are late?Angad: Opps I am sooo sorry Simiji..Prithivi: Hi Simi..Simi: Hi Mamu, how are you?Prithivi: I am good..Angad: Kyun Simi, How was school?Simi; Great, I just made a brand new friend!Prithivi: Really, introduce us to her!Simi: Bhoomi!A girl at age 3 running down the gardens, She was wearing her unifom and looked really pretty. Angad and Prithivi saw her and smiledBhoomi: Hi simi, Kya Huva?Simi: Bhoomi, this is my Prithivi mamu and Angad mamu.Bhoomi: Hi, nice to meet you.Angad: Same here Sweetheart, Where's your mom?Kripa just got out of the car in that time, and rushed towards Bhoomi.Angad and Prithivi turned around to see a beautiful girl in her 20's rushing towards BhoomiIt's not true that they hadn't seen a beautiful girl than her, but something about her appelaed to both of them.Kripa smiled and picked up Bhoomi in her arms.Kripa: Hi beta, am soooo sorry.Bhoomi: Late again.Kripa: Sorry, mamu had came.Bhoomi: Really? What did he say?Kripa: Today is Rakshabandhan nah?Bhoomi: How was dance class?Kripa: Ummm good. Bhoomi: Meet my new friends.Kripa turned around to face Angad and Prithivi.Bhoomi: This is Simi, and her mamu's Angad and Prithivi.Kripa: Hi, nice to meet you.Bhoomi: This is my mamma, Kripa.Angad stared in shock, and Prithivi was shocked.Bhoomi and Simi went to play.Angad was still in shock when Prithivi brought up the subject.Prithivi: So, what does your husband do?Kripa looked in horror..Kripa: Husband?Angad: Yea, you know Pati.. Umm.. ur not married???Kripa: No, I am not married..Angad: U know, having a kid before marriage?Kripa laughed at his thinking.A & P: What happened?Kripa: Bhoomi is my daughter, true but I have adopted Bhoomi when she was a baby.A&P: What?Kripa: Yea, I am still 20 but I have a daughter who is adopted because I love kids..Bhoomi rushed to Kripa..Kripa: Beta, let' s go..Bhoomi: Okay, are we going to Nanni's house?Kripa: Tomm. Bye guys.A&P: Byee..Preview: Kripa goes to Gayatri's house, Angad lost in thoughts of Kripa,  and more fun moments.Do send in ur comments..Anyone continue...
Edited by jenny1000 - 18 years ago
happe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome parts Jenny. Just read it now. Continue soon.
Angadzgirl thumbnail
wowwwwwwwww.....................lovely part jenny...............

~sweta~
simplyconfused thumbnail
JENNY!!!!!!! awsome job i loved it i can just see Angad's shocked face when he sees kripa with a kid...hehe!!
zarna thumbnail
nice plot do continue when u ahve time. different story so would love to read more