Malini Kapoor...A Closet Writer-article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Hope it hasn't been posted b4😳

Malini Kapoor, (Zeenat of Zaara-Pyaar Ki Saugat) the Kolkatta born actress besides her acting abilities has a secret passion—she's a closet writer. She has been writing for the past 15 years.

When asked about her passion for writing Malini said "It's not a newly developed passion but from the past 10-15 years, from my school days I have been writing. I have been writing diaries."

How many diaries have you written?
"There are many diaries. I have poems, short stories written down in them."

What kind of writing do you enjoy?
"I enjoy all sorts of writing. I write poems... Romantic ones, shayaris, ghazals. I have written many English poems but I can't remember any as all my dairies are at my place."

Who had inspired you to pick up the pen?
"Nobody inspired me to write but I remember when I was in school I was awarded the first prize for an English poem I had written. I can't remember it, but that's howI developed a love for writing, and it's still going on."

With the hectic schedule of television how do you manage to find time for writing? "Writing is my hobby and acting is my profession, so I manage my schedule. I don't write on the sets as writing requires a calm atmosphere, so whenever I'm at home I'm writing"

In the future would you like to write script for serials?
"Yes definitely I want to became a script writer once I get time from my busy hectic schedule."

Who is your script icon?
"I like the writings of Javed Akhtar and Vikram Seth."

http://forum.indya.com/showthread.php?t=28465

hahaha lets hope she learns from the writers of Zaara and doesn't make the same mistakes
thanks 4 sharing 😊

even i luv 2 write 😛