Celebrity Fan Clubs

MOD please close this - Page 5

amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
Mind it scene was pure classic. The entire scene was a cracker. SRK acted so well in it.... he is such a good comedian. A complete actor 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amna malik thumbnail
SRK won the sexiest man of Asia poll. I m so happy. He totally deserved it this year. First KBC, where he was wearing cool suits, then CDI, probably his sexiest look and then Dard-e-Disco. His abs were actually so much better when i wacthed them in theatre. I mean i loved them in the promos but when i watched the full song i was like........... 😍
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hahahaha yeah ur rite . and i love when he said . u rascala cat u bad cat where have u been have u been to london to see the queen πŸ˜† . i cant stop louing at that scene . hahah too good . hats off to farha adn ofcourse my shahrukh to act greatly in that scene and movie 😳
amna malik thumbnail
BTW i also loved the Daastan song. Srk performed it so well specially in the part "kyun koi qaatil samajhta nahin....."
srklicious thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: amna malik

SRK won the sexiest man of Asia poll. I m so happy. He totally deserved it this year. First KBC, where he was wearing cool suits, then CDI, probably his sexiest look and then Dard-e-Disco. His abs were actually so much better when i wacthed them in theatre. I mean i loved them in the promos but when i watched the full song i was like........... 😍

hoo yeah and he alsow on best anchor for kbc. sooo happy for him and 2007 years has been great for him and inshalla next and lots of other years will also be good for him. i know his looks in dard e disco was to die for . and my mom loves him too in that video and song πŸ˜† 😳 😳
amna malik thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: love srk

hahahaha yeah ur rite . and i love when he said . u rascala cat u bad cat where have u been have u been to london to see the queen πŸ˜† . i cant stop louing at that scene . hahah too good . hats off to farha adn ofcourse my shahrukh to act greatly in that scene and movie 😳

He said in nursery rhyme tune "pussy cat pussy cat where have u been? Have u been to london to see the Queen? Go see the queen" and he throws the tigerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
srklicious thumbnail
yeah and now i am so proude of srk he is also good in comedy πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . u know lots of people said that srk does same role everytimes but oso shutedd thier mouth 😑 and now srk can also do comedy . proude of him 😳
amna malik thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: love srk

yeah and now i am so proude of srk he is also good in comedy πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . u know lots of people said that srk does same role everytimes but oso shutedd thier mouth 😑 and now srk can also do comedy . proude of him 😳

even CDI shutted their mouth. He was so awsome as Kabir Khan. I just love tht film. Btw i think OSO is gonna beat D2's record on the whole. it did beat the first week collections by 6 crores
amna malik thumbnail
SRK mashallah has 2 blockbusters now with KBC which was a big hit as well. This year has SRK written all over him.

BTW if srk wins sabse fav kon award this year then it will be his 5th in a row. How cool would be tht? πŸ˜ƒ
crazy_4ya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"have u been to london to c da queen"...dere wus soo much laughter in the theater during dat part dat i missed dose lines da first time i watched it..haha..when i heard it da second time..i almost rolled on the floor mann..dat wus too funny...god knows how they came up w/ dese hilarious lines... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
da whole movie had me cracking up..defintely gotta give props to SRK n Farah for making such an awesome movie....