MOD please close this - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
Blogs? Not for me

staying away: Shah Rukh Khan

He's extremely net savvy and loves his gizmos. But one thing Shah Rukh won't do is jump on the  blog bandwagon. Nowadays, everyone from Bips to Aamir has started yapping about their views about everything under the sun. But when we asked SRK if we would ever get the chance of reading his thoughts he says, "No. I don't believe in blogging. I think it's too personal to put stuff out there. Also, I don't like people asking me too many questions all the time. So I'll stay away." Sigh, and he would've been so good at it, too!
http://www.mid-day.com/hitlist/2007/november/166984.htm
i know Mariam..couldn't come online since it wus thankxgiving weekend.. i had relative at my house all day long..den there wus da black friday...mann dat wus one crazy day..haha....anyawyz..so how's the new place???
ho i c . its good to have u back. well the new place is not bad but i missed vancouver . so wats new with u
yea..i'll take time to adjust i guess...am sure u'll like it in a while...nothin new going on here..jst browsing around..trying to find things on SRK..hehe....
btw..have u been to the bollywood section??? i went dere couple dayz ago.. mann dere were soo many topics on SRK ( good n bad)hehe..wus soo amazed..i guess OSO's success is gettin on peeps nerves..haha..

P.S...i luv ur avi...heheh..one of the most hilarious scenes from the movie..haha.."bhagooo" 😆 😆 😆
hha i love that scene too! BHAGO!
hahhaah i know i saw those topics too and made me lough but it was good tha lots people love oso and srk;s acting
Originally posted by mz.jess

hha i love that scene too! BHAGO!

mee too and the rascala one too. u bad cat u rascala cat . uhave u been to london to see the queen 😆
haha..god..i luv dose scenes..i must've watched dose scenes 1000 times n it still makes me crack up....hahah..can't wait for the dvd..everytime i'm down i can watch da movie..haha.. 😆 😆
hahahah same here i already watched it 2 times in theather and i watched like 8 times in computer online . still cant get anough of it
yea..i don't think i'll ever get tired of watching it..hehe..
btw..we should have a party soon to celebrate OSO's success, his gettin the best anchor award n being voted Asia's most sexiest man!!! 😉 wut do ya think??