Which show r u looking 4ward 2?

Posted: 16 years ago
Hello everyoneπŸ€—πŸ€—

Many of you must have watched the promo's that are being aired on 9X channel of the various shows. Which show are you looking forward to & why?

Shruti
All the shows r nice with different new stories..in dailies my first choice will be Mere Apne.
Mera Apne Wel ofcourse because Smriti Is in it and i would love to see something new and see how Smriti is portrayed in this serial
Does anyone know if your from uk you can help please pm me are we going to get 9x in the uk
kahe naa kahe 😭 😭 😭 please post the video links i just cant wait..... 😭 😭 😭
Mere Apne, cauze smriti iz in it n also it sounds interestin n i'm sure it will be a great show. πŸ˜›
MERE APNE! MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE! MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE! MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE! MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE! MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE! MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE! MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE! MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE! MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE! MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE! MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE! MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE!MERE APNE!
After watching first week episodes of all the serials of 9x i would say that i liked Jiya Jale, Mere Apne (dailies) Remote Control & Jamega jodi.com (weeklies)

But i m not sure about dailies... my interests keep changing, i easily get bore with the stories..

Originally posted by shruti seth

i want to see..JIYA JALE..coz my frnd is playn the lead..SRITI JHA..can sm1 please post the videos..m dying 2 see her.!!..please...

Is it?? then tell her, she is really doing a gr88 job...

me i am going 4 Dhamaal Express, Mera Apna, Remote Control etc... let see just this week to it started
realx its too early to say
i am eagerly waiting 4 dhamaal express as i luv to c shabbir dancing πŸ˜‰