Deepak Tijori to direct Naseeruddin Shah.

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Deepak Tijori to direct Naseeruddin Shah, Tabu

www.glamsham.com

Deepak TijoriAfter the long silence, we hear Deepak Tijori has finally roped in Naseeruddin Shah and Tabu in his next directorial venture, where in one more lead actor is yet to be finalized.

So why a sudden jump from commercial to parallel cinema he explains, "Please ...! Why do you presume its parallel cinema, when one casts Naseerbhai and Tabu, especially in today's time, there's nothing like experimental or parallel cinema, our audience has grown in leaps and bounds. Where as this particular film is concerned, I'm not making any art film, its purely commercial and trust me you will be surprised to find them in the shades, that they shall portray, in this film."

Also confirming the buzz he says, "Yes...! I have had my meetings with Naseerbhai and Tabu, and they have agreed on dong this script. Though there's one more Actor to be finalized yet, for which I am meeting a few names, and once I confirm the actor and the Production House, we shall officially make the announcement."

Discuss this article on glamsham forums       AddThis Social Bookmark Button < =text/>var addthis_pub = 'bhaushah'; < src="http://s7.addthis.com/js/widget.php?v=10" =text/>

Deepak Tijori Naseeruddin Shah