~*9X Help Desk/Suggestions*~

Posted: 16 years ago
Welcome members of 9X! 😊
Please post all your questions, suggestions and comments here 😳 We will try and answer your questions in the best way we can 😳

love,
Avanti
Hi πŸ˜ƒ

I really need your help 😊

Can you please find the video the one when 9xchannel was coming and there were a party and all star from tv was come and they dancing Surveen and Mona were there too...

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help me...

Please answer me back......
oh did they have a party; i would also like to see that video also cant wait to see the 9.00pm serial, reason will tell you later friends....
Uk people
does anyone know if we are going to get 9x channel
please reply

Originally posted by angelroses

Uk people
does anyone know if we are going to get 9x channel
please reply

Well I think we might get it depending on the success of the channel. If it does arrive, it will be firstly available on Sky Digital...then maybe a few months later Virgin Media.

I hope that helps, but I don't have concrete facts.

Can there be a separate section for each show like the ones v hav for star plus, sony, zee, star 1? Also, no videos has been uploaded for 12th November for any shows. Can u plzzzz look into this matter. 😊

THANKS

Originally posted by eshi786

Can there be a separate section for each show like the ones v hav for star plus, sony, zee, star 1? Also, no videos has been uploaded for 12th November for any shows. Can u plzzzz look into this matter. 😊

THANKS

Seperate sections will be made once this section gets activeπŸ˜ƒ for further info check this post https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/786141 and about the videos we are looking into this matter but it solely replies on individuals from India to provide us with the updates so until someone steps forward to help us out there's nothing much we can do😳

Please post the first episode of mere apne....
@kikien & desi damaka:That was promo of the show Dhamaal Express. Hopefully someone will upload the videos soon.

@eshi786:For the time being this section has been created under Popular Shows Sections for all related discussions on the shows aired on this Channel. The Sub Category for this Channel separately and with individual sections for all 9x Channel Shows, later on when the section gets more active.

To know check the below link.

9x Channel added to IF - Check Out!

About the videos. The 2nd episode of Mere Apne has been posted. Hopefully we will find the updaters for other shows.

@nearsyou:Hopefully someone will post the video soon.

Shruti

i waz juz wonderin, who iz gonna post the video on Wednesday 4 Mere Apne? 

Edited by *Sesh* - 16 years ago