Posted: 16 years ago

I just  got to hear from thakur saab who in turn knows someone working at ATGC and its confirmed our fears of the show ending. I know we were hoping that there is a new season but it does not look like it There are no previews being shown too. 

For now they have no plans also to start next season. Atleast 2-3 months break is for sure even if they think of starting. By then for sure they will make some announcement if they'll come back or not. But chances are very very remote. That show was handled by Gajji's wife. But now there's trouble in their relationship too. So that's the reason why nothing is happening now.

Lets hope that Gajji can sort out the problems and is soon back to directing this show
oooooo dats vrrrrrrrrrrry bad....y dier personal relation wil stop a shw....vry bad 😭 😭 😭
omg! that's not fair! i m so sad. 😭 🤢 😭
oh no 😭 now u gone to archive the forum..........
yup will have to archive it and if there is a new season it will soon reopen 😊
oh nooooo i'll never play LA 😭
Originally posted by redbia

oh nooooo i'll never play LA 😭

😭maybe if there are people u can play on yahoo😊
ya gud idea...v can play in massenger...
oh that is really bad...i was quite positive that something wld come up and the show wld start soon...Looks like my hopes were misplaced 😭 😭 ...will miss ATGC badly.....and will miss this section even more(guess it'll be archived 😭 )
Originally posted by tukz_REmix

ya gud idea...v can play in massenger...

but how can we gather there?????