LOVE - AA ff PART - part 9 updt pg8 - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
hey guys ,

Thought i'd start with an Atul Angie FF...but there is going to be some AR in it.😊

Characters
Armaan:He is a rich guy..a complete hunk..girls go crazy about him..but he is behind one girl😳..owning a music company...he is married to ridhima..who helps him in his work..he totally loves her..and yeah he also loves his younger bro atul!

Ridhima:She is armaan's wife , life...and is an extremely sweeet bhabhi and shares a really special relationship with her dewar atul..she is a really homely lady..helps armaan with his work and ofcourse loves him a lot.

Atul:Atul is a singer..and an excellent one..!!!!!He is really famous and is a hunk just like his brother...he sees angie and falls in love with her the moment he looks at her..lets see..what happens!

Anjali:she is a girl from a middle class family..and has her own desires and dreams to come up in life but..her families needs and her personal needs become an obstacle and she gives up her dream.She joins armaan's office..and there for the first time she meets atul.

Sagarika:She is anjali's little sister...she is really sweet and nice and loves her sis..

Niharika:She is anjali's mom..who is also a very nice lady...more about sagarika and niharika will be known once the FF starts..

Siddharth:he is ridz's father..and totally doesnt like that ridz married armaan...and that is why doesnt have good relations with his daugher these days.

Simran:She is ridz's mom loves her to the core and understands that ridz is happy with her love..but she too stays away from her as she knows her hubby will get furious!

tell me if you guys like it..then i will surely continue

i want atleast 10 replies to continue...

lots of love
sneha
Edited by *~sneha~* - 16 years ago
Sounds good, Sneha 😳 like that you've taken it out of the doctors-hospital setting....now the shoe is on the other fot: Angie is the middle class one and Atul the superstar 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Do continue πŸ˜›
excellent something different love to read it if u post and i strongly encourage u to do that
this is really good so do continue
would be good to read a ff like this 1
not bad Sneha! Go on and continue. Jab tak likhogi nahi tab tak kaise pata chalega if ppl like it or not. πŸ˜‰

Komal
PART 1
In armaan ridzee's bedroom
armaan get up..its 8:27 already...ridhima...please sone do na.....Armaan please utho...we're getting late..she sits on the side of the bed armaan is sleeping..she talks..office mein kitna saara kaam hai...concert ki taiyaari , kuch sponsers se milna hai...music check karna hai...yeh kaam hai aur woh bhi..hey bhgwan aur tum..so rahe ho..and she turns to see that armaan had gotten up and was just looking at her.. 😳 😳 😳 and giving his million dollar smile..she tells him armaan....kya dekh rahe ho??? chalo get ready..and she gets up..and armaan holds her hand..and tells her..ridhima..mujhey kuch mila nahin..she tells KYA???? mera good morning kiss...armaan....tum bhi..ridhima..you know my day wont start without that...and she gives him his kiss..and he gets ready...

In the breakfast table...armaan is telling ridz..atul kaha hai??? she tells atul kaha hoga??? workout kar raha hoga...and then a really hot guy is shown wearing a white ganji...and black tracks..and is lifting up some weights...then ridhima shouts..atul..breakfast taiyaar hai...and then he keeps the weights and runs down...He tells good morning bhai..good morning...bhabhi..and he tells..toh bhabhi..what delicious food have you made today?????? parantha...he tell hmmm...mujhey deejiya..bhai ko baad mein...oiy shutup biwi meri hai teri nahin.Bhai shutup..mein chhota hoon..aur mein unka ek lauta dewar!!And they all fight and then eat breakfast

Then they show a girl running to catch the auto and while doing so..a guy drives the car super fast and all the muck on the road comes on her dress...

EPISODE ENDS..

preview:a girl is begging the receptionist to let her meet the head of the company..and she really needs the job

sneha
2 cute....
conitnue soon...
n plz make it a bit long....
plz...tanks in advance.,...
dif FF is soooooo kooooooooooooool
super duper...
awesumjob..
im w8in 4 part 2...
n plz pm me if u can wen u upadte parts...
w8in 4 ur reply..
bi
oh rhea..thanks soo much!!! 😊

yeah ill be soon updating..i made this part short to see whether people like it or not 😊 the next parts will surely me long..

Originally posted by craziegal

oh rhea..thanks soo much!!! 😊

yeah ill be soon updating..i made this part short to see whether people like it or not 😊 the next parts will surely me long..

awesum i must say u hav started dis FF in a diff way n im rilli likin it...n yeah plz pm me wen  hav uploaded parts ....if u can 😊

😑 -craziegal...
im very upset wid u....
js kiddin...
hey yaar wen u postin next part...
dunno y im luvin ur concept..
n i think u'll make a roilli guud FF
plz continue soon plz.... 😭