Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Big thanks for the pictures. This show is cool. It's like the best new show of the fall season [this NBC show 'Life' is really good too].
oh yeah "LIFE"..awesome show yaar..
you too... watch these shows...i'm very very very happy..
Moonlight & Life rock!!! 🥳 🥳
-Navi thumbnail
What other shows do you watch?
..it has been a year i guess.. i left watching all my favourite shows coz i got indian channels yey!!!..so sad for me only watch 3 shows... moonlight, lost & life...i was just flipping channels saw MOONLIGHT 5th epi n i was like wht's this!! thankgod it just started.. then i downloaded all the previous episodes ..my luck!!...my friend told me about "LIFE".... & "LOST" -never missed a single episode..
Sometimes watch America's Next Top Model & The Bachelor
Used to watch-supernatural, angel , buffy, charmed, ghost whisperer, unit, the nine,sex & the city, modern men, grey's anatomy, one tree hill, fashion house,desperate housewives, amazing race, survivor, numbers, friends, will &grace, seinfeld
please tell me about other popular shows..
Edited by mohobbat - 16 years ago
-Navi thumbnail
Hmm, I watch Heroes, Prison Break, Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty, Saved by the Bell, Happy Days 😆, THE OFFICE, 30 Rock sometimes, Will & Grace, Friends, LIFE [duh], Bionic Woman [sometimes], Criminal MINDS [Garcia got shot :/], Law and Order SVU, Full House [sometimes], and tha's about it.

Desperate Housewives; VICTOR'S DEAD! Gaby and Carlos is my fav. housewives couple :) and I feel kind of bad for Danielle [Bree's daughter]. I feel so bad for Lynnette's mom, her kids don't want her and they don't even love her.. aww, well except for Lynnette. Lynnette's sisters are so mean !

- Navi .
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
whoa!! that guy is mighty hot and handsome..someone tell me his name please....*oh oh i have a new crush* 😆 😆 A big thanks for the pics!! 👏 👏
Originally posted by: coolkitty_23

whoa!! that guy is mighty hot and handsome..someone tell me his name please....*oh oh i have a new crush* 😆 😆 A big thanks for the pics!! 👏 👏

his name is Alex O' Loughlin...he's playin Mick( a Vampire) in Moonlight
Originally posted by: suuunshiine

Hmm, I watch Heroes, Prison Break, Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty, Saved by the Bell, Happy Days 😆, THE OFFICE, 30 Rock sometimes, Will & Grace, Friends, LIFE [duh], Bionic Woman [sometimes], Criminal MINDS [Garcia got shot :/], Law and Order SVU, Full House [sometimes], and tha's about it.

Desperate Housewives; VICTOR'S DEAD! Gaby and Carlos is my fav. housewives couple :) and I feel kind of bad for Danielle [Bree's daughter]. I feel so bad for Lynnette's mom, her kids don't want her and they don't even love her.. aww, well except for Lynnette. Lynnette's sisters are so mean !

- Navi .

hey!! Navi ..thanks for the info yaar..
~LiNa~ thumbnail
Moonlight is an awesome show! i love it!
MickBeth 😳