Teen Bahuraniyaan

Manava Naik wants to learn the piano

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Manava Naik wants to learn the piano

Manava Naik, Manjeet of Teen Bauraniyan, has a vast collection of musical instruments and wants to learn the piano among many other instruments. We asked Manava about her music inclinations.

"I like the piano out of the five instruments I have. It is an upright piano. I have a couple of other instruments as well like guitar and drum. I have learnt a little bit of piano and guitar but the others are just there in the bedroom. There is one special cleaner who comes and cleans them," revealed the TV star.

"The piano was purchased by my parents for my sister 17 years ago. She learnt to play it and taught me a bit too," added Manava.

What are the other instruments you have? "Well, there is a small synthesizer, which I like to play. Among Indian instruments, there is the flute which I do not know how to play. I would like to have a tabla and dholak too."

Manava feels since she has taken training in kathak, she is very attached to tabla and harmonium. "I am a fan of Zakir Hussain and have attended his and Sivamani's concerts. But I am keen on learning guitar."

What next on the list? "I want to have a banjo. One of my friends has it so I also want to buy one."

Manava Naik recently visited Singapore and has re-entered Baa Bahu and Baby.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago
Thanks, but wheres link to article? 😳