Posted: 16 years ago

I am still waiting on word as to whether this show is just taking or break or is it totally off air so till then will have this section open. In the meantime another game to tickle your brain cells. Its pretty simple all you have to do is unscramble the words related with antakshari the great challenge and send it to ATGCEntries before Nov 4th

1.  ltsitarestl
2. rahjamuish
3. uhnd
4. ssecor
5. ruopaanko
6. ohyoa
7. fgrlannidea
8. aassgapapdddpaa
9.  neskaaati
10. uobns

wow.. thats a cool game Priya.. u r totally rocking the forum... 👏 👏, I shall join u soon with the contest...

waise, am I allowed to participate.. 😉
di its great game i've guessed 9 of them........will definitely participate....InshaAllah....
haan yaad aaya......di happy blated "Navratri" i wanted to wish you before it but forgot. plz do tell what did you do on it????????
Originally posted by *Sunita*

wow.. thats a cool game Priya.. u r totally rocking the forum... 👏 👏, I shall join u soon with the contest...

waise, am I allowed to participate.. 😉

thanks dear...each week its fun to be creating these contests...although last time just one person responded for my hard work...guess my hard work made it hard so this time back with easy one ...sure you can take part...its pretty simple