OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago

I am still waiting on word as to whether this show is just taking or break or is it totally off air so till then will have this section open. In the meantime another game to tickle your brain cells. Its pretty simple all you have to do is unscramble the words related with antakshari the great challenge and send it to ATGCEntries before Nov 4th

1.  ltsitarestl
2. rahjamuish
3. uhnd
4. ssecor
5. ruopaanko
6. ohyoa
7. fgrlannidea
8. aassgapapdddpaa
9.  neskaaati
10. uobns

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmazingHuh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow.. thats a cool game Priya.. u r totally rocking the forum... 👏 👏, I shall join u soon with the contest...

waise, am I allowed to participate.. 😉
redbia thumbnail
di its great game i've guessed 9 of them........will definitely participate....InshaAllah....
haan yaad aaya......di happy blated "Navratri" i wanted to wish you before it but forgot. plz do tell what did you do on it????????
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Sunita*

wow.. thats a cool game Priya.. u r totally rocking the forum... 👏 👏, I shall join u soon with the contest...

waise, am I allowed to participate.. 😉

thanks dear...each week its fun to be creating these contests...although last time just one person responded for my hard work...guess my hard work made it hard so this time back with easy one ...sure you can take part...its pretty simple
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Originally posted by: redbia

di its great game i've guessed 9 of them........will definitely participate....InshaAllah....
haan yaad aaya......di happy blated "Navratri" i wanted to wish you before it but forgot. plz do tell what did you do on it????????

you are very good at the games rabia....and also so sweet to participate in them...thanks a lot as the participation is what makes me think of creative games.... thanks a lot dear...my daughter is scared of loud music so we could not celebrate the navaratri with dandiya but we did go to the temple
tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
grrrrrrrrrrr8 contes 👏 👏 👏 cant guess mny of dem 😭 wil snd u my ans wen i hav guessd al of dem 😉
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Originally posted by: tukz_REmix

grrrrrrrrrrr8 contes 👏 👏 👏 cant guess mny of dem 😭 wil snd u my ans wen i hav guessd al of dem 😉

its really very simple this time around since last time you said it was hard 😳
rock&roll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
gr8 contest priya.I have always maintained that u shld join the creative team of ATGC.They cld do with creative and level headed ppl like u!I thought their creative team was only creative,but deprived of logic(sorry,my opinion)
    Anyways,that is besides the point 😊 ,the game is rocking ,as usual.will certainly particpate.
toli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Contest Priya, Will participate 😊
redbia thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya.nair

you are very good at the games rabia....and also so sweet to participate in them...thanks a lot as the participation is what makes me think of creative games.... thanks a lot dear...my daughter is scared of loud music so we could not celebrate the navaratri with dandiya but we did go to the temple

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww di you have a daughter....what's her name?how old is she?
thanx di........i just love to play games.I watch TV just for game shows like antakshari, singing contests or any type of game. Can you believe I don't watch movies....all of the songs i know, I've heared from these contests...
one more thing you can call me bia....apna lagta hai 😳