Marathi TV

Hats off to Pallavi Joshi

Nilsat thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

In Zee Marathi Awards, i am impressed with Pallavi Joshi.

When the Best non-fiction show award was announced for IDEA SaReGaMaPa, Pallavi came on to the stage to collect the trophy and then she called for the Director of the show - Rajan Dange to collect the trophy.

Hats off to her, i don't think any other person at that moment even remember the real hero of the show but that was Pallavi. Really appriciated.

Again when she collect the Best serial award for Asambhav, as a producer of the serial she collected the trophy but again she announced the persons name behind the sucsess which was creative head and Director of the show.

Pallavi you are simply GREAT!!!!!👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I know..it was great to see her in tht element 👏 ...

Secondly caught two shubras at one go in yest's event 😆 ...

Come to think of it with due respect to Urmila..Mansi was really a better Shubra for me... 😳
Nilsat thumbnail
Ya. two shubhra's on stage at same time is surprising.

No dought Manasi was great as Shubhra but urmila also doing Great job.

Also Manasi's exit from the show is due to medical reason. She asked to take bed rest for some reason.

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh, so Manasi is ill, so not doing the serial...

hey does this mean if she becomes alright, she will come back as Shubra.. 😃 I dont think that is possible.. but like resham, for me too Manasi as Shubra is good than Urmila... sorry but the Urmila as Shubra looks slightly off sometimes during confrontation scenes.. Hope Manasi comes back as Shubra... 😊
aryam thumbnail
But now I like Urmila more than Manasi..
Her acting skills are good than Manasi..!:)
Nilsat thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sweta01

Oh, so Manasi is ill, so not doing the serial...

hey does this mean if she becomes alright, she will come back as Shubra.. 😃 I dont think that is possible.. but like resham, for me too Manasi as Shubra is good than Urmila... sorry but the Urmila as Shubra looks slightly off sometimes during confrontation scenes.. Hope Manasi comes back as Shubra... 😊

The news is Mansi is PREGNANT so she asked for Bed rest

ChocoLady thumbnail
yes, i did read somet abt manasi being pregnant just before the show where pallavi announced the new shubhra.

anyways, pallavi joshi is a class act, without her the show wouldn't be the same.

and her sarees are to die for!! she's such a trendsetter!