Fan Fictions

Hum Tum - P-4 Pg3 / Kripa caught by Prern

Chor-Ki-Kashish thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hum Tum

Hum Tum – This story is about six individuals; Angad, Kripa, Robbie, Kasturi, Arjun and Kajal who are different in every way, yet desire to fall in love.

Setting – Mumbai University 

There isn't much to say about the characters in Hum Tum, only that they are students at Mumbai University, but hate each others guts even hate being around each other. Here is a brief info about the characters of Hum Tum…

(Spoiled brats of Mumbai University)

Angad Khanna: Famous among girls; doesn't believe in love or many commitment. His best friends are Robbie, Arjun and Misty (his only girl friend).

Robbie Sabharwal: Who is very arrogant and a complete brat, he doesn't believe in love like his friends Angad and Arjun.

Arjun Punj: Also famous among girls; also doesn't care about love and emotions of any human-being.

(Their opposite attract)

Kripa Sharma: She is sweet, caring, fun-loving person who loves to live in her dream world where everything is love and love.

Kasturi Sharma: Older sister of Kripa and Kajal; loves both of her sister and can't see any tears in their eyes. Kasturi is more self-confident person who lives every moment with pride of who she is.

Kajal Sharma: Youngest out of Kripa and Kasturi; loves both of her sister so much that she can sacrifices her own life for them. Hates Arjun so much that wish one day she could kill him for making her sister cry on their parent's death day.

So should I continue or not? If there is any further questions please don't hesitate to ask me cause, I won't bite.

Chor Ki Kashish

Edited by Chor-Ki-Kashish - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

😭 Sorry in advance if there is any sort of mistake especial gammar mistake.   😆
jiya imdad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
quite interesting concept!!
would love to know how the spoilt brats fall in love with their lady love whom they claim to hate so much!! 😉
definitely continue with the ff!! 😳
-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
veyr ncie sound interesting post the first part soon
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
excellent concept.... u shud definitely start, it has ma fav cuple angad plus kripa, n i absolutely luv robbie n kassturi, n this is the first ff i hav read on arjun n kajal, so u shud def start it!!!!!

Special thanks to these people -jiya imdad, deeya123, a-k-fan17, ridhijai, and nehagupta_9. Here is the first part focus on the "E" Town Girls...

Hum Tum

Part ~ I

Mr. Bajal: I'm proud to announce this famous Television Celebrate among us is Gurpreet Singh. He will be hosting today's event for World's Championships. Please welcome Gurpreet Singh…

All his fans start to chant his name and applauded for him afterward he settle down to make his speech on the stage.

Gurpreet Singh: It's a great honor to host this event "Teen Veens' Dance Competition" for the first time at Mumbai University. (Many people start clapping) Please hold on to your applauses to the end! So where I was… … … … …. … Ummm yes… …. …  I was saying that it's a great honor to host Teen Veens Competition; and our very first performs is by the "E" Town Girls from East side of Gujarat. So put your hands for the "E" Town Girls …. (Many fans of "E" Town Girls cheering for them and chanting their name)

Curtain rises up with one girl sitting with her head covered by red scarf (meaning red dupatta) Slowly she moves with the music beat after the first lyrics she pulls of her red scarf dance to the half of the song. (Here are the Lyrics from Mujhse Shaadi Karoge;

Laal dupatta

Laal dupatta ud gaya re bairi hawa ke jhonke se

Laal dupatta ud gaya re bairi hawa ke jhonke se

Mujhko piya ne dekh liya hai re dhoke se

Manaake mujhe dil dega voh, magar meri jaan lega voh

Manaake mujhe dil dega voh, magar meri jaan lega voh) afterwards the music switches to Bada Dukh Dina O Ramji. A young girl comes running out to the last tune of this song Sa ga re sa, sa ga ma pa

Ga ma pa pa ma ga, ga SA,

Sunkar meri ram duhaai

Dekho voh aaya harjaayi

Nirmohi yeh kasia jo main jaanti aisa

To main karti pyaar kabhi Na

Bada dukh di Na

Tere Lakhan ne bada dukh di Na

Bada dukh di Na 

(Special Appearance done by Mr. Basu;

Kis Lakhan ki baat karti ho tum?)

Lakhan ne, Lakhan ne, mere Lakhan ne

Sajan ne, sajan ne, mere sajan ne

Sajnon ke sajan ne, mere Lakhan ne

Mm (3times), Oh (3times)

Oh aah, aah (4times)

Next it switches to the last "E" Town Girl and she dance to Dhoom Machaale;

Ishq ishq karna hai kar le  

Ishq ishq mein jee le mar le

Ishq ishq hai sab se pyaara

Ishq ishq karna hai kar le

Ishq ishq mein jee le mar le

Ishq ishq Na ho dobaara

Ishq hi to zindagi hai

Ishq hi to har khushi hai

Ishq mein khud KO bhulaake dhoom (4times)

After this all the "E" Town Girls come out dancing on Barso Re from Guru.

(Kasturi: Naa re naa re, Naa re naa re

Naa re naa re, Naa re naa re

Barso re, megha megha barso re

Megha megha barso re, megha barso

Meetha hai kosaa hai, baarish ka bosa hai

Kosaa hai, kosaa hai, barrishon ka bosa hai

Jal jal jal jal jal jal jal thal jal thal

Chal chal chal chal chal chal chal chal

Chal chal behta chal)

(Next Kripa comes out dress in Indian outfit;

Geeli geeli geeli ha, ha ha ha ha

Geeli geeli maati, geeli maati ke

Chal gharonge bimaayenge re

Hari bhari ambi ambi ki daali

Mil ke joole jhulaayenge re oh

Dhan baiju gai ne, hal jote sabne

Bailon ki ganti baji, aur taal lage bharne

Re tair ki chali main toh paar chali

Paar wale parle kinaar chali re megha

Naa re naa re, naa re naa re)

(Last "E" Town Girl, Kajal;

Naa re naa re, naa re naa re

Tu tu turu, tu tu turu, tu tu turu

Kaali kaali raaten, kaali raaton mein

Yeh badarvaa baras jaayega

Gali gali mujh ko, megha doondega

Aur garaj ke palat jaayega

Ghar aangaan angana, aur paani ka jharna

Bhool Na jaana mujhe, poochenge varna

Re beh ke chali, main toh beh ke chali

Re kehthi chali, main toh keh ke chali

Re megha

Naa re naa re, naa re naa re

Naa re naa re, naa re naa re) All three of them make a pones to end their dance.

This was the intro of the "E" Town girls soon I'll post the boys intros' by tomorrow; so enjoy the girls' intro. (If the first part is boring please don't hesitate to tell me.)

eternal thumbnail
lol kashish your so silly, totally loved the intro this is going to be a rocking update just like sajna...and i have a few demands 😆 😉 one.) i want very LONG PARTS....two.) lot of love between the couples....and three.) lots of MASTI...heheh sorry im demanding but ur a really great writer 👏 👏 update first part soon 😳 😳 😳

totally annoying

sukhi 😳
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome gr8 entry for the girls, im totally lukin forward to da guys entry, cnt wait for it!
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice intro.waitin for boy's

Special thanks to everyone and thanks for enjoying the "E"Town Girls now enjoy the Cool Dudes 😉....

Hum Tum

Part ~ II

Recap ~ Intro of the "E" Town Girls

Host: That was a mind-blowing performs done by MK Groups and now we reached our final performs through the evening so put you hands up for the Milind-blowing Cool Dudes who are famous among girls. Warm welcome to Cool Dudes… Every one cheered for the Cool Dudes even put up their pictures and banners so let's see "who are the Cool Dudes?"

A man comes out wearing his leather jacket saying everyone ready for the Cool Dudes; many people scream, but Arjun says "I can't hear you so scream aloud"

Every scream loud as they can…

Oh baby

Hey…Hey

Dil Na Diya

Dil Na Diya…di di dilllll

Dil Na Liya, Dil Na Dil

Bol bolo Na bolo kya kiya

Dil Na liya, dil Na diya
bol bolo Na bolo kya kiya
aake duniya mein bhi agar pyar Na kiya toh kya kiya
aake duniya mein bhi agar pyar Na kiya toh kya kiya 

Arjun leaves the stage with Robbie's entrance;

Nahin Marna Gawara Pyaar Mein Tumse Yeh Kehna Hai
Tumhe Bhi Zinda Rehna Hai Mujhe Bhi Zinda Rehna Hai
Kabhi Aasaan Kabhi Mushkil Ajab Hai Pyaar Ki Raahen
Mager Jo Pyaar Karte Hai Kabhi Bhartey Nahin Aahein
Hawaon Ne Yeh Kaha Fizaon Ne Yeh Kaha
Aayi Pyaar Ki Yeh Rut Badi Tofaani
Tu Darna Na Oh Meri Rani
Badle Ga Yeh Mausam Ari Diwaani
Hum Likhenge Prem Kahani
Mager Jo Pyaar Karte Hai Kabhi Bhartey Nahin Aahein
Hawaon Ne Yeh Kaha Fizaon Ne Yeh Kaha
Aayi Pyaar Ki Yeh Rut Badi Tofaani
Tu Darna Na Oh Meri Rani
Badle Ga Yeh Mausam Ari Diwaani
Hum Likhenge Prem Kahani

After Robbie's done Angad entered where the crowed went yelling for him mostly girls but behind his back Kripa told Kartik that Angad tried to misbehave with her because he considers her as his sister.

Angad's music is playing when Angad takes of his shirt all the girls start screaming for him. (Angad…Angad…Angad…)

Chand sitare, phool aur khushboo, yeh to saare purane hain
Taaza taaza kali khili hai, hum uske deewane hai
Hun - hun hun-hun hun hun-hun
Kaali ghatayen, barkha sawan, yeh to sab afsaane hai
Andaaz hain uske naye naye, hai naya naya deewanapan
Pehena ke taaz jawani ka, haske laut gaya bachpan
Geet ghazal sab kal ki baatein, uske naye tarane hai
Hai roop mein itna saadapan, to kitna sunder hoga mann
Bin gehne aur shringaar bina, woh to lagti hai dulhan
Arre kajal bindiya, kangan jhumke, yeh to guzre zamane hain
Hun hun- hun hun hun-hun
Oh - oh - oh oh
La - la - la – la

Afterwards all three of them come dancing in a fast music beat to end their, performs while everyone cheered for them.

Host again announce that they will take 20mins break before giving out the results.           

Three boys heading toward their room when they stop at the girls' room and peep through the open door and saw Kajal scream at Kasturi Di to tie her choli while Kripa yelled for her matching set. The boys were enjoying each moment of the girls' getting dress until Mr. Basu caught them with Janki Devi.

"Excuse me boys' what are you guys looking at?" Said Janki Devi

All three of them: Ma'am we were just going back to our dress room where Mrs. Bajaj s waiting for them.

The boys quickly run pass Janki Ma'am and Mr. Basu toward their room while the girls come out and take blessing from Janki Ma'am and Mr. Basu. After Janki left Mr. Basu told the girls "he has full faith in them that they will get first prize not second."

Kajal: Thanks Sir

Afterwards they were heading toward the banquet area when they peep through the guys' room and heard what they were talking about mostly "how they are going to sleep with girls for their victory? " Kasturi and Kajal felt sick by the guys thought afterwards Kripa came up with a plan to teach them a lesson the girl's honour isn't a toy.

I think I'll end it right here; once again please enjoy reading this also if there is any sort of grammar problem or spelling mistake please forgive me.

Preview: Who will get the first prize and what is Kripa up to?  Stay tune to find out!