OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago
The image

Its me again this week a little late as i did not know what topic we should discuss on . Sorry about that. Here is something i came up with., hope that you still can discuss it the same way as all the previous weeks.

This week as ATGC is not there do you think you would watch the other Antakshari?

If No why as after all Antakshari is Antakshari and since this taking a break why not?

Will you be the one who will compare the two? What would be the things you wuld look for?

If you have watched the other Antakshari which set do you like better?

Do you think if the hosts were interchanged it would make a difference to either show?

Continue discussing !!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

toli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: priya.nair

This week as ATGC is not there do you think you would watch the other Antakshari?
May be๐Ÿ˜Š didnt watch it last week

If No why as after all Antakshari is Antakshari and since this taking a break why not?
Good question Probably coz  havent been activethere and dont knownybody and itz too short like half hour i think right.

Will you be the one who will compare the two? What would be the things you wuld look for?
If the rounds are as creative as here may be i will watch, the one or two episodes i watched the thing i felt was that itz too short like total they sing 9 songs max.

If you have watched the other Antakshari which set do you like better?
I am not crazy abt either antakshari sets, but ATGC one looks familiar since i watched almost every episodefrom Little star series

Do you think if the hosts were interchanged it would make a difference to either show?
I felt the hosts there do a good job, no i think the format needs to be changed๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for the topic to discuss Priya๐Ÿ˜Š