•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
I was watching bewaafa. so i wanted to know what if god forbid your sister dies giving birth to a baby, would you marry your sister husband to take care of the baby. And later you fall in love with him. Do you thinks that wrong or right.
i wouldn't marry my sistewr's husband to take care of her baby. imena u can take care of it without marryign her husband if he let;s u
Its stupid thing to do !! Very filmi , very corny !!
That is the most stupidest thing I ever saw. I can not beleive that some one could love/marry their brother in law who is nothing but like your brother. The same thing happenned in my family where my cousin died after having a child,and the family forced the sister (my cousin)to marry her brother in law, but she totally refused!now she is happilly married to a guy her same age for 10 years. The brother in law understood, and he married another girl. The kids are brought up with lot of love, and live in the US, doing great. The Moral of the story is it does not have to be a sister to take good care of the kids.      
I found it rather disgusting, I definintley agree you can always lookafter the child without marrying your own sister's Husband. I agree with Rat you don't always need the sister to lookafter the children because you can definintley find someone who is capable of lookaftering the children. To be honest just because her sister dies that doesn't mean that you have to ruin the other sister's life, she probably had her own dreams of a sweet marriage and it's difficult for her to except the fact she's married to her own brother in law. As rat said A brother in law is like a brother and it's completely understand that you can't marry your own brother. The girl who get's married to her brother in law can't live her own life because she will always have to be with her brother in law just to lookafter the children. In a way noone looks at the point that the girl might not want to lookafter her sister's children all her life. The girl can't expect to give her a much and she's more like a ayya then a wife to her husband. There is no trust and neither a proper relationship for the girl!