Santaan

Santaan Suggestions/Comments/Help Desk - Page 5

mistrymachine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
oh i know that one..cool song..the name is "bas ek pal" by KK
it goes like..

Tu ek baar jo pyaar se mujhsko chuley tho har zakhm bhar jayega,
Zara ithzaa suun ke dewaane dilki mujhe aapne dilse lagaa...
Tere pyaar mein aise jiyain hum
Jala hain yeh dil....yeh ankhen hue Nam

Love the song too...

cheers!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TaAnu_Premeer thumbnail

Hi,

can someone send the link of Santaan's title song i wanna watch it please?πŸ˜ƒ
hotmail thumbnail
HEY AM from the UK and i just wanted 2 ask wat is going to happen in santaan

the part we are on is when Anusha pretneds to be gud and she blames kartiks mum that she did not return her necklace.

SO can u please tell me wat hpns now

THANX THE HELP WUD BE GR8

sumera x
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: hotmail

HEY AM from the UK and i just wanted 2 ask wat is going to happen in santaan

the part we are on is when Anusha pretneds to be gud and she blames kartiks mum that she did not return her necklace.

SO can u please tell me wat hpns now

THANX THE HELP WUD BE GR8

sumera x

It's actually posted right above you...

This content was originally posted by: queenyuks

Well, Nams and Adi talked it out, and Nams confessed her love, and now she's pregnant with Adi's baby

Anusha made life hell for Par-Gayu, but made it look to Kartik like they were being bad to her, so Kartik decided to get a bigger house so they can all have some room. Anu wanted them to live alone in the big house, but Kartik wants to live with his parents, so Anu is making their life hell so that they'll leave

Suhana was still going out with Angad and Anu found out so she started encouraging her more, knowing that Angad is a bad boy. Angad proposed to Suhana so he could sleep with her, and Suhana said yes, but Par-Gayu liked a boy, Niyam, from Kartik'soffice for Suhana.
On the wedding day, Suhana ran away, but Angad never came. She's married to Niyam now, but she still waits for Angad (Like Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam)

Shubh, who had taken the loan from the don, was aked to repay it, and started doing bad stuff, like drug-dealing, He didn't see any way out. The don is forcing a girl, Neha to marry him, but Shubh falls for her. Kartik finds out that Shubh works for the don and kicks him out. Now shubh hs promised Par-Gayu that he will only retuen when he has done the right thing.
Now Shubh lives at the don'splace andworks as a double agent with the police. Shubh, at any cost wants to free Neha from the clutches of Sir Juda. We fear he might die soon.

Adi finds out that he's is Par and Gayu's son, and Vishaka makes it seem like GR only adopted him for revenge, and doesn'tlove him at all.

Adi and Kartik hate each other, so Adi is living at Nam's Maayka. They both have a job at the same hotel. Nams is hiding her job from Adi, and Adi told Nams that he works as a managar, but he actually works in housekeeping.

Par wanted a job,to get away from Anusha's constant nagging, so Kartik gives him a job in his office. Now Poornima (Anu's mom, Kartik's boss) is doing her best to make Parlook incompitent in front of Kartik.

Phew!πŸ˜†

I think I got it allπŸ€”

I hope that helps

Yuks

hotmail thumbnail
thanxs alot queenyuks u pure helped
-Yuks- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: noor k

Hi,

can someone send the link of Santaan's title song i wanna watch it please?πŸ˜ƒ

Here you go...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPBhyB0Y9y4[/YOUTUBE]

Yuks
Jinal27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just wanted to know why Shubh is in jail now? What did he do?
-Yuks- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DesiJuliet07

I just wanted to know why Shubh is in jail now? What did he do?

Even though Shubh helped cath Sir Juda, he was involved in their illegal activities, so he's behind bars

But he can get a bail easily

Yuks
punjabi0926 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Can someone please post the link to the Santaan title song...  Appreciate your help.  Thank you! 
-Yuks- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: punjabi0926

Can someone please post the link to the Santaan title song...  Appreciate your help.  Thank you! 

It's posted right above you

This content was originally posted by: queenyuks

Here you go...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPBhyB0Y9y4[/YOUTUBE]

Yuks