Rules and Regulations - Punjabi Channel

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Guess What people😃

It's RULES time

YAYYY......Aren't u all excited???😃 I know I am😳😆

First of all PLESE take a look at IF Code of Conduct Please read through the whole thing atleast ONCE so you understand what IF stands for😃

Here are a FEW main DO NOT pointers that you should always keep in mind😛 

DO NOT:

* Post messages that display or link to po*nographic or sexually offensive material.

* Flood the forum with repeat or similar meaning messages.

* Flood the forums with redundant messages, empty messages, advertisements, clearly irrelevant "+1 Post Count" messages, and/or nonsensical posts.

* Post messages that are inflammatory and made simply with the intent to provoke disruption to the forum and encourage, incite or continue 'flame' threads.

* Make posts that personally attack, insult, threaten, harass or are clearly disrespectful of the opinions of other participants. 

* Post messages in all capitals letters as IT IS NOT permitted. This represents "shouting" on the internet and can be viewed as offensive by other members.

* Direct or Indirect attacks - of any form - including aspersions, sarcasm, snide comments etc - on any dev team will NOT BE TOLERATED. The attacking member will be formally warned with the Warning Meter.

* PLEASE DO NOT post articles from TELLY CHAKKAR or INDIAN TELEVISION as we are in direct competition with them. Also, PLEASE give credit to whichever webiste the information is collected from😊

More rules will be added as I recollect them😳😆 so watch this space for more😉

Keep Smiling!!!

IF Dev. team😳

**All the credit goes to *Anjali* for the rules and Tumhari_Khushi for the layout of this post😛**

Edited by JK_5 - 16 years ago