Posted: 16 years ago

I believe that Boys are cooler than girls and they forgive easily.

A girl will never forget and forgive. Yeh words ooski dictionary main hotay hi nahin hain.

What u think?

i dun think so.. evy1 is different na.. sum ppl forgive and forget easily .. while others don't... it also depends on the situation..that a guy and a gurl is in.. sumtime it can be harder for a guy to forgive.. but i do agree that guys do end up forgiving much more quickly than gurls and thats what i love about them
Well depends on the person yaar.. larka larki ka koi haath nahi is mey.
to me... it completely depends on the guy's personality or the girl's...
and everyone is different and it even depends on the situation
So I think ... to my experience... girls forgive and sometimes even forget! 😆 guys...
but as I said before... it depends on the person and the situation. 😊
gurl fOrget and fOrgive eaisly then bOyz i think... gurlss are much mOre emOtiOnal and kind hearted.. they make issue Of a prOblem first but when be kind wid her sO she start feeling in heart but cant tell yOU that she fOrget yOu... and when her belive be mOre strOng they fOrgive yOu...
      But a guy....... he firstly tell tht he fOrget everything but when they faced a fight, he again remind yOu all memOries... 😕
its proven that girls are a bit more sensitive than boys.......so even lil mistakes mean a whole lotta problems 2 them........guys ka to chALTA REHTA HAIN THTS Y THEY prefer 2 forgive n forget.............girls-not like zat!
Prithvi is right.

Usman.. girls do not forget and forgive.. but they just dnt let it come out.

Originally posted by Taify

Prithvi is right.

Usman.. girls do not forget and forgive.. but they just dnt let it come out.

MY NAME IS JOJO!

No, i think it depends on the person. I have a freind whos a girl and she forgives people really easily. The thing is that say for example..

Somebody said ill about me, and i forgive them...

later if we were to have a fight, i'd bring that point back up, to say ..thats what you had said about me...

So i think thats a case with everybody. everybody does it, they may forgive people but will still hold grudges some where or the other against them
I can forgive but i can't forget easily!!!