Real Sanjeevani Vs. Reel Sanjeevani

Posted: 16 years ago
The Reel Sanjeevani is, Filled with HOT HOT docs, love affairs, and drama. Most of the time they end up saving the patients lives, through a difficult struggle.  The REEL hospital seems to located in more of the posh part of Mumbai where only the rich, high and elite live {Angie, Ridz Armaan}.

But many of you probley dont know about the REAL Sanjeeavni.

Located in Andheri, Where there are no bungalows, no rich high and elite! But just the middle working class surrounded .The doctors are middle class, with flats.. The hospital its self is not is the best condition as it is a very old hospital.  And it is pretty small comparing to the REEL one. Nor is it as colorful or as bright and together as the REEL sanjeevani.

As for saving lives, i only no one! My Dadi had a heart attack and was taken to Sanjeevani, but unfortunately the doctors did nothing! They just waited until the life was taken out of her.  I am sure the docs at the REEL sanjeevani would never let this happen,i am pretty sure they would at least try to do something. But at the time at the REAL San. the docs were tending to other patients while my Dadi was in critical condition.

I am just comparing the REEL Sanjeevani Vs the REAL Sanjeevani. They are nothing alike. And maybe the people who named it just really liked the name and maybe it has nothing to do do with the real hospital., Who knows?It was just a thought.
Edited by Neelu.RoX - 16 years ago
ohhhhhhhh so u have visited real sanjeevani also 😛
i know other real hospitals are so boring 😕

Originally posted by ramsha247

thats true-but i have an exception for that....the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN (USA) is AMAZING! you feel like you're in a hotel!-😳

ok so mayb i was e only 1 unaware that there is a real sanjeevani!! 😊
Hi!

I didn't evn knw there was a REAL one 😆

Nayab!

Originally posted by N786

Hi!

I didn't evn knw there was a REAL one 😆

Nayab!
yh me too...😆

not only the real sanj..but almost all the hospitals are not 10% like reel Sanj..😉

Posted: 15 years ago
Ya true even I also didn't know that there was a real Sanjeevani Hospital in Mumbai India    
even i didnt knew der was real sanjeevani..

Originally posted by ramsha247

so true