God-Is he both evil and good??

Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
This is a bit of weird one I think. This came to me when I was reading a Philip K. Dick short story about something similer. This is purly hypothetical and I mean no offence.

If god is in everything and everyone, does that not make him as much an evil malevolent as a divine benevolent?

It just seems to me that evil is as much a thing as good; and something claimed to be everything must surely be both?

Thoughts on this random thought?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

IF everything creates from god then yes god made evil and good.

In the Bhagwat Gita Krsna says everything comes  from me. But we have to understand that bad things happend to us according to our action (Karma). Remember every action carries a reaction.

prachi4AJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
First of all....angel_wings,a very intelligent and interesting question dat u've raised 😊

ya,I guess da fact dat god is everywhere DOES imply,perhaps in a vague and absract manner,though all the more dere dat god is in both good and evil,I agree da devil marks the sign of evil,but then again...we say god created every1....everything on dis earth,so dat means he created da devil 2...coz if din then dat wud mean dat devil originated all by himself,and if dats true then dat wud in turn mean that he's sumwhere near god in terms of power,cz he had da ability to CREATE...which other than him only lies with god.BUT dat can never be true coz we all know da devil has no comparision in any respect with god,so dat means dat he has also been created by da undisputed CREATOR ( GOD ) himself...and if god created da devil,so doesnt dat mean he has sum hand in evil...even if only in its creation..? nt dat its fr an evil purpose - I dnt intend on being cynical.it was only for a gud cause..so as to strike and thus maintain a Balance b.w. gud and bad...just as to maintain one b.w. each and every phenomenon on dis earth..take,fr e.g. - Death...it has been created so as balance the phenomenon of Life...not with da intention of Death itself or for destroying life,but for its very own gud.Death is dark,yet necessary....and dats why god has created it --- not with a dark intention though.
In da same Manner...da devil..and henceforth Evil...has God's invonvement too...not for a mean-spirited or dark cause,which it otherwise implies to...but for a larger..more deep cause...striking a natural balance.
Ohkk I guess I went haywire with my Reason 😆 In all...yess....da above reason of mine draws da conclusion that Yes,God has his Hand in both Good as welll as Evil...which does not make him evil all the same,though...cz its fr a larger,more justified balance b.w everything existing in dis world.