Lollu Comments In Tamil!!

Posted: 16 years ago

Vankkakam Makkalay,

Basanthi is back with Pattu mami series. this post is only for entertainment no offence meant to anybody

Milind sir vandhu Prachi madatha parkararu, adhuku oru song ok vaa

" Minnale orukodi yendha urztheydi vandhadhay "

Prachi, M parkaraaru nu yosikaranga

Prachi is singing " Manmatha rasa Manmatha rasa kanni manasa killadhay " πŸ˜†

The song for this situation " Kannum kannum kolai adithal ...."

Now pattu mami along with us is singing and telling prachi

Loose ponnai loose ponnai lose ponna, lose paiyyan unmalai than losesa sutharaan πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

romba over touching aanaathnaalai prachi ki romba kovam vandhirichu

" ada kasmalam, pariya salman nu naynay poo, yerkanama romba juda kidi edhala un orasal tholla varay, eppo enna garai "

Milind romba shock and think : yennada eppo than yedho class adhu edhu nu paysinaanga ulla, edha yenna daa to oray kovam bashala kalakudhu, is totally confused

Yenna look vidara, naagaa parkarthukudhaamaa classu, vazathorandha local than πŸ˜†

I have asked for help from Piku for hindi songs, if anyone have apt hindi song, let me know

Ram Ram

Basanthi and Pattu maami πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Special thanks for Mango bhai for the pics 😊

Part 2

hmm reminded me of a song from dhool

madurai veeran dhaanae
avanai usuppi viitae veenae
ini whistle paRakkum dhaanae
yen paeraaNdi madurai veeran dhaanae
yeh singam poala

Now on neev and ayesha

unnai paartha piRagudhaan
en soadhanai kaalam (2)
nee meeNdum thoandriyadhal
en vaazhvil thirumbavum soagam (2)

en veettu pakkam vandhuvidaadhey
naaigaL vachirukkaen
un paerai vachithaanae dhinamum
adhatti kooppiduvaen

hey paeygaL endra puraLiyai
unnai paarthu dhaan nambirukkaen
kutty sathan pisaasu maRu uruvam
nee dhaanae endrirukkaen

Edited by basanthi - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kabee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb basanthi 🀣
you choose the right songs for pic πŸ˜ƒ
super duper asathalπŸ‘πŸΌEdited by kabee - 16 years ago
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Can you guys translate it in English so we can have fun too πŸ˜‰
zarna thumbnail
ya please translate as well dotn no tamil. but seems like a fun post
ppanache thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anju!!! Thangala.....Oh!!! what a song! What a song!!!

Awesome Kanna!!! Esp! the loose-uu paiyaa song!!! Dammit!!! you have really have a screwed sense of humour!! i loved it!! 🀣

Honey! Kuvaam bashailaa...Kalikitta po!!! Dammit..i am still laughing!!! πŸ˜†
critically-sane thumbnail
basanthi chellam.. enna dhool post..! Kallakitinge..! i also had ideas abut one scenario... will PM you the details..! πŸ˜‰
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: basanthi

Basanti darling i am guessing you PMed me cause you need an official translator for your lollu posts.πŸ˜† I don't mind...as long as i am here...helps me learn some new tamil words too.πŸ˜ƒ
For those who want the translations...the translation for what Basanti wrote is in Blue... and my comments are in this color.

Vankkakam Makkalay,Greeting Children,Greetings amma

Basanthi is back with Pattu mami (means singing anty) series. this post is only for entertainment no offence meant to anybody

Milind sir vandhu Prachi madatha parkararu, adhuku oru song ok vaa Milind sir has come and is looking at our madam now..so here is a song for the situation

" Minnale orukodi yendha urztheydi vandhadhay " song lyrics say "like a 1000 thunderbolts just came to take my life away" Milsi's reaction to Prachi's looks.😳😳😳

Prachi, M parkaraaru nu yosikaranga Prachi is thinking that M is looking at her

Prachi is singing " Manmatha rasa Manmatha rasa kanni manasa killadhay " πŸ˜† *ahem ahem* do i have to translate this. Here goes...i think my translation will be funnier than the actual lyricsπŸ˜† "Manmada rasa (Raseele Rasiya..or lyke "hey mr. casanova") Kaani manase Killadey (don't pinch at my virgin heart)"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The song for this situation " Kannum kannum kolai adithal ...." "When eyes start to steal glances....it means love" its very sweet in Tamil.

Now pattu mami along with us is singing and telling prachi

Loose ponnai loose ponnai lose ponnai (crazy girl, crazy girl, crazy girl), lose paiyyan unmalai than losesa sutharaan (crazy guy is crazy only for you) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

romba over touching aanaathnaalai prachi ki romba kovam vandhirichu Because of over touching..Prachi got very angry

" ada kasmalam (abe saale😲), pariya salman nu naynay poo (what do you think of yourself...Salman Khan?), yerkanama romba juda kidi edhala I don't understand what juda kidi means...is that because of your spelling or i just donno these words. un orasal tholla varay, eppo enna garai " I guess the essence is that Prachi got angry saying..."There is already not enough space and you are brushing against me on top of that" Sorry if i am wrong.

Milind romba shock and think Milind is shocked and thinks : yennada eppo than yedho class adhu edhu nu paysinaanga ulla What is this...just now they were saying something about her being classy, edha yenna daa to oray kovam bashala kalakudhu, is totally confused But now her language is leaving me confused.

Yenna look vidara What are you looking at, naagaa parkarthukudhaamaa classu We only look classy, vazathorandha local than But once the mouth is unlocked...its all local buddy. πŸ˜†

I have asked for help from Piku for hindi songs, if anyone have apt hindi song, let me know

Ram Ram

Basanthi and Pattu maami πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Special thanks for Mango bhai for the pics 😊

Part 2

hmm reminded me of a song from dhool don't misunderstand for Dhol ...Dhool is one of Vikram's superhit movies in Tamil.πŸ˜ƒ I loved it.πŸ˜† The following lines are sung by Vikram's grandmom like woman who is basically threatening the enemies by saying that her grandson is like a lion and he will comes with all his might its like a tornado hit and all this while Vikram is making menacing steps toward the villians.πŸ˜ƒ So imagine an old lady singing that Milsi is about to come beat you up while you watch the above clip.πŸ˜†

madurai veeran dhaanae (madurai veeran--it should be mumbai veeran ---mumbai's wariorπŸ˜†)
avanai usuppi viitae veenae (you messed with him unnecessarily)
ini whistle paRakkum dhaanae (watch now the whistles are going to blow - I think refering to the whistles that blow in a theater when there is an awesome fight scn)
yen paeraaNdi madurai veeran dhaanae (doesn't my grandson look like madurai veeran (warrior).
yeh singam poala (hey, like a lion...imagine the old grandma dancing to thisπŸ˜†πŸ€£)

Now on neev and ayesha

unnai paartha piRagudhaan        & nbsp;         & nbsp;  only after i first saw you
en soadhanai kaalam (2)                         my misery began
nee meeNdum thoandriyadhal                  now that you have poked me again
en vaazhvil thirumbavum soagam (2)       sorrow is again in my life

en veettu pakkam vandhuvidaadhey            don't come near my house
naaigaL vachirukkaen                                 I have dogs
un paerai vachithaanae dhinamum               Using your name everyday
adhatti kooppiduvaen                                  I call out to them (?? is that right?)

hey paeygaL endra puraLiyai                  the myths about ghosts
unnai paarthu dhaan nambirukkaen        after seeing you, i believe it
kutty sathan pisaasu maRu uruvam         wiches, devil and their likes
nee dhaanae endrirukkaen                     I consider you to be their relative.πŸ˜†

[/QUOTE]Edited by jinc118 - 16 years ago
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Basanti...loose penne...was the best. lolz. Fits. hehe. I hated that movie tho..but chalega. I still haven't watched the epi. πŸ˜• I wanna see the pagdi scn so bad.

Originally posted by: jinc118

@Basanti...loose penne...was the best. lolz. Fits. hehe. I hated that movie tho..but chalega. I still haven't watched the epi. πŸ˜• I wanna see the pagdi scn so bad.

i saw today's episode 😑 it is not that good πŸ˜•

critically-sane thumbnail
lol.. basanthi.. madurai veeran illai.. mumbai veeran..! konjam edit pannanum..! πŸ˜†