Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silverfrost thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Here for all those who don't believe in love...how can you be spending hours on this forum without loving it? ..I believe that you only realize the love when you lose it.
ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I believe in love! Love has it's own forms for example you love your mum care for her and you definintley do experience love in it's different forms.
sonia_69 thumbnail
ok how many ppl here r in love,i'm 101% sure that out of 100% only 5% of ppl who r in IF r in love or were in love. 😆
uma_shanmugam thumbnail
Love is something have to be felt! We love few things in our daily routine... so love exist in everythign we do in our daily life for living. Love for our family is different then love for our life partner. Love exist whn you start to share and care. Love is everywhr in dif names. Love is beautiful. Love in movies are extraodinary as they were created to look perfect all the time. Love defination varies in this world. Everyone hv their own perceptions over this. So up to the individual how they see and feel over love and how they cherish it. Love is lovable when you know how to treasure is. When you stop measuring it, it will grow by itself :-) The more you give the more you get. 😛
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: loonytunes

Is it necessary that to believe in something, we have to have experienced it ourselves? How many of us have seen or "experienced" God? Does that mean He doesn't exist?

It's all a matter of faith. Do you have the ability to believe in things and emotions that you haven't experienced yourself or are you that narrow-minded and ignorant that you can only believe in the existence of things you have experienced.

The world is bigger than yourself. To believe in things that we have no control of and that are bigger than US requires strength. and even more than that, it requires faith.

love,
LT

👏👏

well said LT!

girlie18 thumbnail
i totally believe in love i think love iz the most beautiful thing in the world u only fall in love once in your life its jus a beautiful feeling i think im in love bt i think i am bt im nt sure if i am i jus keep thinkin bwt dat person n cnt forget him
Arshia thumbnail
i do believe in love... love is everything... loving ur god,parents, friends, boyfriend/girlfriend. what is life without love?? ❤️
achal thumbnail
Love.. I do believe that love exists in this world.. It doesn't possibly have to be between a guy and a girl.. But, it exists between a mother and her child, between a friend and a friend, and so on... I cannot explain what love is since I don't even know properly, but I guess it is the most wonderful thing in the world.. Without it, our life would be incomplete..

*Love is not something that makes the world go around, but it is something that makes the ride worthwhile.*
Tiaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well i do believe in love...but love for me is undefined..
coolmove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i used to belive in love but not ne more 😡
when we do love its hurt a lot 😭
and i will never belive in love again
in love people jooth bahot bolte hain .
in love sab log sabko dhoka bhi bahot dete hain 😡