what is love - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

I THINK GUYS KE PYAR SIRF TV MEIN ACHA LAGTA HAI, KYUNKE JO EHSAAS KRIPA KO YA PHIR ANGAD KO HOTA HAI, VAISA EHSAAS DUNIYA MEIN KISI KO NAHI HOTA .... LEKIN ISKA MATLAB YE NAHI KE MUJHE YEH SERIAL PASAND  NAHI, I REALLY ENJOY VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY MUCH KYPH, I LOVE THIS SERIAL, BUT I DONT BELIEVE IN LOVE,,, DO U GUYS ?

AND TELL ME WHAT IS LOVE FOR U ?

GUD QUESTION BUT MY ANS WER IS...........

JO KHOGAYA WOHI JANE..........
I DONT BELIEVE IN LOVE
I NEVER DID
AND I DONT THINK I EVER WILL
well I want to beleive in luv but its scary cuz I dun want my heart to b broken.Mayb I do beleive in it 😕 and just dont know 😉
hmm well i do believe in love and i agree that the love btwn angad and kripa might not exsist in this world
for me love is a feeling agar apko woh feeling huwa then u are very happy agar tumhe woh feeling nahi huwa then also u are happy 😊
i totally believe in love...because without love you really dont have anyother person to live for....be it your familey or yur love interest you really need them and they need you...and your true love can breck your heart but they always seem to find there way back to you....and if they dont its not true love...
i totally beleive in love...i feel that love is a beautiful feeling and without it life is meaningless...'love is the esscence of life'... 😊
UMM I DONT BELIEVE IN LOVE..:p..SO NO COMMENTS!
I don't believe in love either.
well, i kind do beleive in love,
but i don't wana fall in love, becuse who ever fall in love never lives happy, for example take romeo and julit they died in the end, and the indian romeo and julit(don't no ther name) they 2 died in the end, and in the tv who ever fall in love have alots of problems in there lifes, they end up fightin, cryin ,ruining each others lifes. so i don't think i want to fall in love. Edited by sonia_69 - 18 years ago