sylvestersm thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
It's nice now ! Every thing is now going good But I have still a Confusion,
------------ In actors index the Date of birth of Reena Kapoor (Pari of WRWMK) and Malini Kapoor  (Zeenat of Zaara)  is same  (1 January),
I know they are sisters but  is  it true  I mean  Is  the date of birth same.

Please Reply..........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sara ahmed thumbnail
may b they r cousins right....if u have any more doubt how can they b born on the same date i think u shld ask god
KRONKSTER thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sara ahmed

may b they r cousins right....if u have any more doubt how can they b born on the same date i think u shld ask god

hahahahahaha, why would you go ask god? She just wants to know if there was an error in the data.

sobiatahir thumbnail
they are cousins and iraviti(of solah singarr) and zeenat are sisters..pari is thier cousin
Mashail thumbnail
wow!! i learned so much from this post!!!
gulzar18 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sobiatahir

they are cousins and iraviti(of solah singarr) and zeenat are sisters..pari is thier cousin

thanks for the info

knew about Malini and Shalini but not Reena.

Reena looks different than the other two!!!!! 😊

pretty786 thumbnail
omg i learned sooooo much!!i never new that zeenat n iraviti from solhah singarr r sisters n never new that reena is their cousin...they do nt even look alike!!
***sonia*** thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sobiatahir

thanxxxxxxxxxx for the infor mation

bsbgirl thumbnail
I can see the familarity between the three. Malini and Shalani are real sister, whereas Reena is there first cousin. They call each other sister because their fathers are actually twins.
Mashail thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: bsbgirl

I can see the familarity between the three. Malini and Shalani are real sister, whereas Reena is there first cousin. They call each other sister because their fathers are actually twins.

oh wow.... really thts cool....well when this post was put up.... and i realized wht was said... i cud see the resemblence between them!!