Audio Release of Mumbai Salsa (NB Pics)

Posted: 16 years ago
Audio Release of Movie 'Mumbai Salsa'

hmmm...honestly...for me both NB isnt luking nice here...

Barkha's outfit is ok...just dont like d neck part...n that white boots def. dont look good with d dress....(i think barkha wore d white boots b4..ryt nish?πŸ˜†)

Neil...neil...neil....what hav u done with ur look....the beard dont luk good on you...cum on! we wana see ur charming smile n dat cute dimples..😳 n wats up with the band on ur hair?...πŸ˜• hmmm......your clothes r fine..but d beard n d band def. dont go with it....(perhaps nish cud remind us wer we've seen sumthn in Neil b4...is it his shirt, jeans, belt???...over to u Nish...πŸ˜†)

here's one pic of Neil on the sets of MS....

khushi

Edited by khushix - 16 years ago
Well thanks for callin me over here khushi..you said someone has posted..pics.. it was you chari..

Now Lets See BB First πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† told ya tins do sumthing or i will start..censored..censored πŸ˜† leave..oh BB πŸ˜†

Well like her dress..and she tried to match Boots with her earings 😳 Boots..now this Boot has long History πŸ˜† ..first tym i saw her in these boots in sum ekta kapoor party well before PKDN even started then..she wore in PKP interview when PKDN was launched.. then when ever i saw her in Zoom Popkorn she is in the same boots.. in ITA as well she wore the same boot πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

and Now NEil..

The blazer he wore them in ITA awards..Belt looks familiar too.. so as jeanes..lemme search my brain cells.. actually i am hell tired and hell bored thanks to boring seminar held in my coll today..yawn πŸ˜†

Band.hmmm....hm..not bad not good.. he is trying diff looks.. just like Abhishek had hair band he is having..sports band πŸ˜†

over to u khushi..again.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
thank you nish... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

hmm...i only remembered BB's boots at ITA..thanks for f history... πŸ˜† but im stl saying it..it doesnt match at all...n d earings too...hmmm...I think that was aftr shootin DSK...she got a light sindoor on her head..well.. i can see it...duno if any1 else can...

as for Neil...hmmm....well Nish..u serch for ur brain cells πŸ˜† but im stl stikin 2 wat i said...head band/ sport band...watever it is...def doesnt suite Neil...well...mayb if he had a long her n clean shaved...then it might look better...havin both...hmmm....not lukin good Neil...

Originally posted by khushix

thank you nish... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

oh thnks for giving me.. mike agenπŸ˜†

hmm...i only remembered BB's boots at ITA..thanks for f history... πŸ˜† but im stl saying it..it doesnt match at all...n d earings too...hmmm...I think that was aftr shootin DSK...she got a light sindoor on her head..well.. i can see it...duno if any1 else can...

your most welcome..oh i could hardly forget SHOES and boots i love'em..shopping tym.πŸ˜† well i can never like.. such a big earing..yeah but you like'em..dun youπŸ˜‰ nope.they arnt going with the dress is soo kool man ..but blings..arnt going at all FOR US😳 oh..bingo spotted the same but kept mum as she myt have gone to party straight from her shoot n in DSK she sport looooooooooooooooooooong  really loooooooooooooon Sindoor thrπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

as for Neil...hmmm....well Nish..u serch for ur brain cells πŸ˜† but im stl stikin 2 wat i said...head band/ sport band...watever it is...def doesnt suite Neil...well...mayb if he had a long her n clean shaved...then it might look better...havin both...hmmm....not lukin good Neil..

hm.. i dun like Shabbir ahluwalia look to say the least.. 😳but do u remember the red pics of neil which you used in his bday siggy.. the red shirt one i guess he is trying to have that look agen..πŸ˜ƒ 

its been..clean shaven for tooo long.. ppl get bore..of same look so as me.. lets see.how it turned to be later.. still half done.. so will look lil awkard...and we r talking and two places simultaneoulsyπŸ˜†lets see wat zuber has to say nowπŸ˜†

Edited.. wat an uncomfortable sitting posture of BB in last picπŸ˜†.. she is giving mermaid lookπŸ˜† imagine..for how long can u sit like thatπŸ˜†she is hardly on chair..πŸ˜† n i guess BB has got her hair stratin done..not meπŸ˜†.. this is hwo they look but may be she has them naturally😊

and neil..love this neckalace of his which he wore in..the shoot of MS pic😳

Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago
enuf of BB i gues...since we both think n spotted d same.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I dont like Shabbir's look with all the beard...but it does suite him...so i think it looks good on him...

And yea...i do remeber d pic...Neil was lukin better there...he had d beard n his hair was a bit long...but no band... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† but he was lukin good...but this one.. with his hair short...n a band..hmmm... πŸ˜• πŸ˜† as for d beard...yea..a diffrnt look maybe...well...mayb he cud hav done a french beard...just like Andy had..wat say?... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Originally posted by khushix

enuf of BB i gues...since we both think n spotted d same.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

ok.. as you say.. n i ignored most of those..despo guys thrπŸ˜† dun worryπŸ˜‰

I dont like Shabbir's look with all the beard...but it does suite him...so i think it looks good on him...

i never ever liked him...shabbir.. nah.. have Bath first.. πŸ˜†he wears these kurtas these days.. looks like they are in rage these daysπŸ˜† so many ppl wearin'em looks good only on ONE though πŸ˜‰

And yea...i do remeber d pic...Neil was lukin better there...he had d beard n his hair was a bit long...but no band... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† but he was lukin good...but this one.. with his hair short...n a band..hmmm... πŸ˜• πŸ˜† as for d beard...yea..a diffrnt look maybe...well...mayb he cud hav done a french beard...just like Andy had..wat say?... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

now bingoπŸ˜‰.. thats wat i meant he is growing his hair as well and to stop falling his hair.. on his eyes he used that band as hair band is exhauted to the hilt by all , after AB BabyπŸ˜† used em.. so he has tried sumthing different.. with his own style added.. i think.. πŸ˜‰..πŸ˜†

n wat name you have taken..Girl.. you noe how to make me go SPEECHLESS..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† dont you..Andy...he looked amazing in French beardπŸ‘.. never saw him.. idiot me.. but those specks are killin me.. these days, but now suddenly he has taken'em off πŸ˜•πŸ˜­ wont let that happen.. you know me.. khushi..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago
Oh Wow!...Barkha's looking Awesome!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜› ..I love her outfit!!! πŸ˜› ..and Neil you better shave urself dear 😳 πŸ˜†
hey..neil please dont shave off your stubble you lok kool πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..dun listen to them.. πŸ˜†
oh thnaks for sharing...neil and barkha looks really nye together...but neil new look πŸ˜• ..i don't really lyk it...hbut barkha look pretty!!
Neil...shave at least a bit of it...dont listen to Nish.. πŸ˜†