Indian Idol 6

Prashant Tamang arrives in ktm;says he...

evloveme thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i found it so thought to post it-

Prashant Tamang arrives in Kathmandu; says he is grateful for Nepal's support

A week after he won the title of Indian Idol, Prashant Tamang, a Nepali-origin boy from Darjeeling has arrived in Kathmandu, Friday.

Prashant Tamang, the winner of Indian Idol (r) speaking to journalists after arriving in...

Prashant will be performing live in Jawalakhel, Lalitpur on September 29 and in Pokhara on September 30.

He will be joined by co-finalists of Indian Idol III Ankita Mishra and Deepali Kishore and a Nepali pop-star Nima Rumba.

Addressing a press conference at Soaltee Hotel, Friday evening, Prashant said he was grateful for the overwhelming support shown by all Nepalis in his campaign to bag the Indian Idol title.

"This victory is not my alone. It is victory of all of you," Prashant Tamang said, addressing the packed press meet.

"I am very happy to be here. I have received so much love from you," he added.

When asked what he would like to say to young people, Prashant said that he believes hard work is the key to success.

On Sunday, September 23, he beat his competitor Amit Paul from Shillong to bag the coveted title after six month long singing competition where finalists were voted out one by one based on SMS and phone voting by the general public.

Prashant's performance in Nepal has been organised by Springwood, the new brand from Surya Nepal.

thanks 
enjoy.
and do not forget to reply.................

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evloveme thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
was it posted before??????????????????????????????????????????????????/