Posted: 18 years ago
I am both FOR and AGAINST abortion. I think it is okay to go for abortion , rather than having an illegal child , or having a child and struggling for its upbringing etc. Also abortion is perfectly I believe an Angelic thing, if the child in the womb is abnormal.. physically or mentally coz an abnormal child makes life hell for not only himself but for the whole family. The reason I say this is coz one of my cousins is mentally retarted and she is now 20.Her mother often says, 'I wish we aborted her' coz the probability that she will live more than 25 years is almost zero. Imagine loosing a child after say 25 years of upbringing! pain isnt it!

also women shoudl not worry too much about abortion coz it has scientifically been proved that out of 40 weeks of normal pregneancy , foetus can feel pain only after 30 weeks if it is aborted. So there should be no room for guilt there. Dont believe me , visit here http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4180592.stm

In my next post I will write.. why not go for abortion!
Posted: 18 years ago
AGAINST abortion:
There are lots of risks a woman faces biologically after abortions.Now if one thinks why abortion,the first thing comes in mind is unsafe sex, parallel to not being prepared to have a family. Then you ask yourself, why did you have it at first place if you knew you did not want a child ( i mean this for both man and woman).
Not only that, unsafe sex.. means chances of getting STDs.. and I believe .. one mistake and life's over!
also I think both men and women must be matured enuf if they really want to have pleasure through sex. and should not take it as fun. Abortions, STDs etc are horrible things to even think about... life does not give second chance.
Primrose
AT matrimonialprofile.com