•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
i have been reading a lot about girls taking diet pills to loose weight.  do u guys agree its a good idea to loose weight by taking pills?  we all want to look skinny and nice but is this the way?  I'm not sure.  what do u guys think.
Personally i have commited the mistake of taking some sort of diet pills . After a certain age , your metabolism slows down , and even after working out at the Gym and watching my calories , its sometimes very tough to loose weight !! And due to those vanity pounds you want to loose and look good ,people make the mistake of taking diet pills .I took it and it made me sick , i felt giddy( my heart beat went up too high) , and was about to loose my balance when working out on the treadmill . I have stopped since then , feel better . And will keep working out instead of the quick fix methods . So moral of the story , avoid diet pills or check with your doc before starting them . Especially when you are a teen , you can lead a active life , exercise , eat healthy , not look for quick fix ways to loose weight !!Hope my story inspires people to NOT take diet pills !! 😊
NO WAY....DO NOT TAKE DIET PILLS!  (unless it is strongly strongly recommended by ur doctor due to medical problems) 

if you are trying to lose weight, diet pills is the last thing u want to do. First of all, ur body reacts in a harmful way to them, at first u may seem to lose weight, but it can cause reactions, palpitations (irregular heartbeats), sweating, etc... u can become addicted to them and there is no such thing as taking a certain number of pills and losing/keeping off the weight.  Pills are a bad bad bad idea....some of those "quick fix pills" that are advertised are fake, and not approved by the FDA, hence, they are not safe. 

If u want to lose weight and keep it off for good, the only thing u need to do is eat well healthy balance meals and exercise!!!! thats it, u dont need some magic pills or diet pills or anything....find a sport or cardio exercise that u love and do it for 30 mins a day...eat good meals and dont restrict urself to stuff...if u crave something just have it, but keep in mind that u already had it

in all...DONT GO FOR DIET PILLS!
only lazy people take diet pills! 😆
Originally posted by fatty1

only lazy people take diet pills! 😆
--very well said.. i agree!👏
😆I wouldn't take diet pills because they are harmfull and have there own side effects you can always live a happy life while your overweight you don't always have to look thin and pretty to be pretty. Some people are pretty from the inside and that's what matters. 😃